Reviews for Victory Runs Deep
NuvolaTempestosa chapter 9 . 6/18
I know that you haven't updated this story in a long time but can you please update!? I would love to read your take on the match between Kirisaki Daiichi and Seirin.
rtalish chapter 1 . 5/7
LOVEIT! PLEASEEE UPDATE
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZ
I LOVVVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
five lanterns chapter 9 . 12/11/2017
hhhhhhhhhh i adore your characterization, especially for kise and midorima. bless ur writing, amazing author
snowlikestardust chapter 9 . 12/1/2017
Ah, I love this fic so much. I love pretty much all of it, but here are my five favorite things:

1. The way you interpret all of the characters. Everything from Midorima's guardedness to Akashi's edgy tyranny.
2. The relationships between characters. Kuroko/Midorima/Kise is my brotp. I also love the AoKuro, and the interacting between Kuroko and Seirin.
3. Your writing style. I simply adore the way you write. I don't know exactly what it is; I just know that I enjoy reading this a lot.
4. The plot, and how you've changed a lot from the original canon. It's a perfect balance: you change enough to make the story interesting and fun to read, but keep enough to keep the story true to canon.
5. That one flashback of when the GOM loose that one game. It gives a lot of depth to them, and really deepens the sympathy the reader has toward them. I really like your take on what happened at Teiko, and how for the GOM it was truly like they /couldn't/ lose.

Things that I''d love to see in the future (though of course I won't love this story any less if you don't do them!):
1. I'd really like to see the developing relationships between the GOM and their teams, especially beyond the usual partners each GOM has. I think Midorima has the best potential in this area, as he really needs to learn to act less like an asshole and more like a functioning human being. I'd also love to see Kaijo uncover all the different layers of Kise, and see beyond his model mask. The same with Aomine and Touo (is that how you spell it?). Aomine is a real jerk, and I'd love for his team to see beyond that.
2. The GOM hanging out more, just as friends. I love their interactions, and I'd really like to see more of them :)
3. Okay this is really specific, but I had this idea running through my head while I read this. So like, some guys are teasing Midorima about how no girl will ever want to kiss him. Kuroko is there, so she just... kisses him. Like, full on make out. Then she's just like "Well if no girl would ever want to kiss him, what do you call me?" IDK, that just seems really in character. (Midorima would probably be left in shock)

Thank you so much for writing! I've really enjoyed reading this! Sorry if this comment doesn't make sense, I'm exhausted and don't feel like proof reading this. I really hope that you update, because I'd love to read more!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/17/2017
I LOVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZ
LittleWesties9 chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
I absolutely adore AoKuro! oo Thank you!
de caedere chapter 6 . 4/30/2017
I'm cryigng

"... and the fact that he wakes up before the alarm is the only reason he has the clock at all." Akashi is my new favorite character in this specific story for how simultaneously messed up and tyrannical he is but also for the absolute dork he manages to be.

I love this story very much. I love your humor and the way you write the interactions between each character, and above all, I absolutely love the direction you've decided to take with Kuroko. I'm so sick of genderbent Kuroko being relegated to lesser positions or somehow becoming weaker or taking on Momoi's role just because she is a girl, so it's absolutely intriguing to see an AU where Kuroko is somehow a true basketball prodigy like the rest of the GOM. Though I will say that that is a trait that doesn't quite fit in with canon Tetsuya and his role as an underdog.

Either way, I do enjoy this story quite a bit, and while you haven't updated recently, I look forward to reading up to where you left off (and any future updates that may come, of course). Thanks for your hard work!

(alsoalsoalso: "i know they aren't really brother but if they were then DAMN himuro got all the good genes eh" THIS. I resonate with this on a metaphysical level. And I know that it's been 2 years or whatever and you might have already addressed this in a later chapter, but Momoi and Kuroko as good friends sounds pretty fantastic, if I'm to be honest)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2017
I really really like this story but PLEASE not Aokuro PLEASE AKAKURO!PLEASE AUTHOR PLEEAAAAASSSSEEE... #_#
CrescentRose chapter 5 . 4/7/2017
Akakuro is so much better! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 3/11/2017
I LOVVVVVE IT, I LOVE FEM-KUROKO
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
SakuraKoi chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
Oh wow so good I want more
jinmin chapter 9 . 7/16/2016
this is a very interesting story ,I can't wait for your next update. Keep up the good work!
BadyGuz chapter 9 . 7/1/2016
This story is awesome! So detailed and nicely written. Love it, hope this story is not dropped :(