Reviews for Group Therapy, Anyone?
Leann2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
I've long thought that the Scoobies were in need of counseling. Hope you will be able to give other people's points of view in the sessions.\
DSDragon chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
I finish reading this fic, and find myself wanting more... especially after seeing "Conversations with Dead People" last night. Hehe. If you ever do decide to continue it, please do!
LifeFiction chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
That was really good. And it would be interesting to find out what happened at their next session...hint hint...
claudia79ad chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I've been saying since Joyce died that the Scoobies needed to get themselves into therapy. I would be very interested in seeing this story continue, perhaps with individual and couples therapy for members of the group. Dawn and Buffy, Willow, Anya, Spike, Spike and Buffy, Xander and Willow, Xander and Ayna, Xander, . . . Well, hell, I guess I think every single one of the Scoobs, and in every combination, should seek profesinal help. I liked your take on it, but it has been my experiance that people aren't that reseptive their first day of therapy.
crazchica chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
really really enjoyed it :)

i can see a whole lot more here, so if you continue... *hint hint hint* :p
fastpilot chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
While I love the story and concept, I have to comment that I see no contradiction between Buffy viewing her vistims as enitities as emotionally complex as Spike and her killing them with alacrity. For example, when she was set on killing Anya, Anya had to all appearances taken up her old ways-time for humanity to cut its losses with Anya-and it's Buffy's job to do the cutting. Her insistence that she is alone in her Slaying is a sad throwback to past character flaws I frankly thought she'd grown out of.

I have to say I totally agree Xander's bigotry and immaturity has to do with his inablity to move past the tactical neccessity that he kill Jesse.

A wonderful story.
Dlgood chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
That was really good. If only...

I'd ask you to write more, but we all know you're gonna get Jossed on Tuesday...
Zarrah chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Really liked this Sandy. The therapy was written very well and I'm glad they covered the 'black/white' 'demonevil' bits. Wish they'd do that on the show.

I see the "The End" but you could continue..*hint hint*

~*~Zarrah~*~
Rachel9 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Ooh, yay! I KNEW you could pull this idea off, and you wrote it SO well! Loved the whole 'black and white' thing and letting them voice their issues, b/c they have a lot of them!
Stacie chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
is that it? iloved the story! but u should right more! please dont make that the end it was so great and i want more! lol please!
Kitsu-chan1 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
What? No more? But me want more :( There is room for a next chapter. Please!
Miss Becky chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Wow. You should submit your resume to ME and start working there immediately. God knows we need this kind of thinking on the show. As much as I love these characters, I want to strangle them all sometimes for being so willfully obtuse and hypocritical and self-righteous. This was a wonderful story exploring these issues. You're an excellent writer, with a very good grasp of the characters. I dearly hope you continue this, maybe after individual episodes air.
SlayrGrl55 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
great job! i wish they could really do that...the scoobies have so many issues...
littleme chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
That was seriously excellent, please tell me you're planning on a continuation! That would be awesome! Well, even if you don't though, it was a great story!
jenniepennie chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
Awe! Sweety yet again another wonderful story! I love this one ) You should continue ;)