Reviews for I am still learning
Looouuu chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
Oh my wizard god that was fantastic. I've been looking for a good, chaptered Drarry fic for sooooo long and this one was perfect. Flawless. No words. I'm a bit hysterical at how cute the ending was. ANYWAYS thank you, beautiful
I know okay chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
Finally. They're together and Skeeter got sentenced.
I know okay chapter 8 . 12/28/2014
I'm glad he won his first big case.
I know okay chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
That was starting to get hot, too bad Skeeter had to interrupt. At least they caught her.
I know okay chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
That's hilarious, but somehow I think she deserves more.
I know okay chapter 5 . 12/28/2014
I'm glad Draco saved him.

Jealousy? I hope those two figure it out.
I know okay chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Is that a real restaurant?
I know okay chapter 3 . 12/27/2014
It's sad he already had a colleague die.
I know okay chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
How are they going to stop that with it being so soon?
I know okay chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
So far so good.
Love Faith Embers chapter 9 . 11/23/2014
Lovely story! :D
Granatapfel chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Huh? But Umbridge's niece is closely related to a war criminal herself, isn't she?
I'm just going to ignore the twins as Legilimense, because that would cause the Apocalypse, imo. Nevermind that it's also supposed to be an 'obscure' art.
Apart from some glitches and some things I just personally dislike(Ron bashing, Super!Harry) it's a well written, interesting story so far.
Furlshotmail.co.uk chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
A really sweet story. Not the sort I normally go for but it kept my attention and I liked the build up of there relationship. Not too graphic compared to many others either which was fairly nice.
EphraimHeart chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
Referring to your first Author's Note, I do believe it is best that you move house as often as you can, whenever feasible, if it can inspire you to reproduce brilliance such as this.

I couldn't tear myself away from it, so engrossed I was with it I had managed to survive one whole lecture on Company Law. I usually fall asleep halfway mind.

Outstanding delivery and flow. And I loved how your take on Harry, certainly refreshing as well is how open he is.

Admittedly I skipped the lemon, college being so public a space. But I will get back to it and savour that later. Still it as a component of your story done without does not detract from how wondrous your story is.

Get two houses if you must, and move between them whenever you can; your job with a Masters should definitely afford you that.

Cheers!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2014
Just too good! Absolutely loved it!