Reviews for Fourth Floor
the starrose chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
keyboardkath chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Oh man, this was cute! Even with the ugly haircut. Lol
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Very cute Edward and love your Bella!
PurpleBrina17 chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
I like this one a lot...great wonkyward
acw1 chapter 1 . 9/18/2014

twilover76 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Love your dorky Edward :) Thanks for entering!
TwiliteAddict chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
I loved the RL references to Rob! I caught every one of them. Well done.
RosaBella75 chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
lol Great fun! Thanks for writing and sharing. Good luck in the competition!
shc92 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
LOL - the whole "fear" of the 4th floor - "Jasper ... Even though he's one of ...them, he seems more domesticated or something." This was a very fun read. The way you incorporated the quotes was awesome. I was surprised initially that he'd be so bold as to ask her out; yay for Emmett!
penguincullen chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Loved this! It was the perfect combination of all the real life Rob. You even included that crazy story of his about saliva! I also liked how you dressed him up in his Stoli shirt. I hope you continue this story & I'm very curious whether I've read other things you've written. Otherwise, I look forward to finding out who you are so I can follow you!
Elizabeth142 chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Love it!
cullengirl1981 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Absolutely LOVE it! Hope you turn it into a full story. I'd like to see more of these two.
DSS12 chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
OH MY GOD! ILHSFM! Wonkyward has my heart and I never want it back. I loved this story and all your use of Robert's wonkiest moments. The heavy saliva comment was the best. I even loved that he was wonky in bed with his little chanting. I hope hope hope you plan on a futuretake or something with these too. Good luck and thank you for sharing him with us! 3
sweetnjuicy chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I seriously love this Wonkyward! He is the very definition of what I think of as Wonkyward. Please, please, please continue. Good luck!
anitabonita2413 chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Loved it! Hoping we get a little more of this story. Good luck!