Reviews for Tale of Tears
WallyTheFlash chapter 7 . 9/16
Awww this is so well written, i like how in the end everyone tells somewhat of their backstorys
YesIPlayLeagueOfLegends chapter 7 . 8/20
Ending was way to rushed. You combined 3 chapters into 1 it felt like.
Haebris chapter 1 . 2/6
Plot seems a tad contrived, needed more build up. I'm pretty sure that all of the titans are equally valued and I hate it when people make BB seem stupid. It's well written however and I like the concept.
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
*cri*
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
You made me cry. Are you happy now? I'm just kidding dude, but I did cry. It's a really good story dude. Never stop writting
Aria8 chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
For the record, I loved it. You added some characters but didn't change it that much otherwise. You hit all the main points and embellished here and there, and I found it very entertaining to read.
Celaj15 chapter 7 . 3/10/2016
Sure its a fluffy ending, but the story? Not so much. I think BB deserves it after seeing everything he went through. Great story. :D
ProChaos221 chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
Fucking loved it Great job still smiling right now
FlawlessMirage chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Wouldn't Beast Boy's memories be played out from his perspective?
I mean, you even said they "can't see something he's never seen." And somehow, I doubt that Beastboy can see himself from their perspective.
Rachel-Raven-Roth44 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Its perfect
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
Third time and I'm still crying I . . . I love . . . I love this fanfic . . . It's one of my favorites "sniff" 'open sobbing'
JadePixie6565 chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
I think that the Doom Patrol needs to learn more about Beast Boy. B/c I would like to see how'd they'd react to what happen to him. I bet just like with how the other Titans reacted to all that he went through, the Doom Patrol would have a better understanding of all that the little one has been through. But I love your story.
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
owemygawsh...this story was unbelievable...such a good beast boy backstory Rep...(I'm speechless)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
Oh wow. BB is so underrated in the show and this made me love him all the more!
noda9912 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
i read the entire thing. it's great. im not even kidding. that was one of the best things i read. loved it