Reviews for Tale of Tears
Haebris chapter 1 . 2/6
Plot seems a tad contrived, needed more build up. I'm pretty sure that all of the titans are equally valued and I hate it when people make BB seem stupid. It's well written however and I like the concept.
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 6 . 8/3/2016
*cri*
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
You made me cry. Are you happy now? I'm just kidding dude, but I did cry. It's a really good story dude. Never stop writting
Aria8 chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
For the record, I loved it. You added some characters but didn't change it that much otherwise. You hit all the main points and embellished here and there, and I found it very entertaining to read.
Celaj15 chapter 7 . 3/10/2016
Sure its a fluffy ending, but the story? Not so much. I think BB deserves it after seeing everything he went through. Great story. :D
ProChaos221 chapter 7 . 1/6/2016
Fucking loved it Great job still smiling right now
FlawlessMirage chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Wouldn't Beast Boy's memories be played out from his perspective?
I mean, you even said they "can't see something he's never seen." And somehow, I doubt that Beastboy can see himself from their perspective.
Rachel-Raven-Roth44 chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Its perfect
Guest chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
Third time and I'm still crying I . . . I love . . . I love this fanfic . . . It's one of my favorites "sniff" 'open sobbing'
JadePixie6565 chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
I think that the Doom Patrol needs to learn more about Beast Boy. B/c I would like to see how'd they'd react to what happen to him. I bet just like with how the other Titans reacted to all that he went through, the Doom Patrol would have a better understanding of all that the little one has been through. But I love your story.
Jokul Frosti The Winter Child chapter 7 . 4/25/2015
owemygawsh...this story was unbelievable...such a good beast boy backstory Rep...(I'm speechless)
guardianofdragonlore chapter 7 . 3/15/2015
Oh wow. BB is so underrated in the show and this made me love him all the more!
noda9912 chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
i read the entire thing. it's great. im not even kidding. that was one of the best things i read. loved it
Mathiastodd chapter 7 . 2/20/2015
I like picturing the moment of the group hug and BB saying, "I'm okay." like the scene in Good Will Hunting with Robin Williams saying, "It's not your fault." and Matt Damon saying, "Don't F with me.". It was beautiful.
werepirechick chapter 7 . 2/17/2015
Augh all the TT feels, they're every where!
(great story, i loved it!)