Reviews for Tale of Tears
noda9912 chapter 1 . 2/23
i read the entire thing. it's great. im not even kidding. that was one of the best things i read. loved it
Mathiastodd chapter 7 . 2/20
I like picturing the moment of the group hug and BB saying, "I'm okay." like the scene in Good Will Hunting with Robin Williams saying, "It's not your fault." and Matt Damon saying, "Don't F with me.". It was beautiful.
werepirechick chapter 7 . 2/17
Augh all the TT feels, they're every where!
(great story, i loved it!)
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 7 . 1/31
I almost fucking cried!
I just discovered this fic and absolutely love it. This is by far the best rendition of Beast Boy's backstory I have ever read, and I have read a lot of Beast Boy-centric fics since he is my favorite character. I'm really curious now though how the dynamic of the team would change, since they now know that BB's a lot smarter than they originally thought, and are now aware that a lot of the persona Beast Boy has shown them has been a mask. If you're looking for ideas for more things to write about, maybe do a present-time or future Teen Titans fic showing how they help BB cope with his past and integrate the more serious/intelligent BB with the fun, happy jokester we all know and love and how that would make him such a stronger asset to the group. I think in the comic book canon, as BB ages he develops his powers a bit more and does become a bit darker as a character, and since you're really good at putting your own spin on the comic-canon, maybe that's a project you'd be interested in taking on? I've already read all your other Teen Titans fic and would follow pretty much anything else you write for this fandom.
ForestGuardian311 chapter 7 . 12/12/2014
Ah... okay. This helps with that other story you wrote.

But...wow.

Poor Beast Boy... :(

The way you write is gorgeous - the details, thoughts, emotions, etc. Just stunning.

Great job.
Aidan-Warlock chapter 7 . 12/2/2014
I loved this story! Beast Boy is my favorite titan, and I like how played out his memories in your own image. It was Great!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Hi! Great fic you have here, I love your writing style! And you putting Br Portuguese here also helps a bit, since I'm Brazilian hehe. I just want to make a little correction: in the beginning, when one of the boys is asking to see the monkey, he should say "Deixe-me olhaR" with an 'r' at the end. But, while this is the correct way, in Brazil we say "Me deixa olhar". I think that was the only mistake, actually! Congrats!
Mathiastodd chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
I love your, "fuck you very much", response. The story is beautifully sad and none o it is contradictory to Beast Boy's character.
fanfiction lover 228 chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
This is awesome, unlike those people who thought that you were making the story too sad I loved it, it kept me on the edge of my seat. I personally think that when your writing a beast boy memory story it needs to have angst, tragedy, and hurt/comfort. You managed to do all of this for that I give it a 12 out of 10 on my personal scale :) and I had one thing to ask if its not too much trouble could you do a one-shot sequal to it please :) overall I loved it and I hope to see more bye :)
TheRavenFromTheDeep chapter 6 . 10/12/2014
Dark as fuck.
TheRavenFromTheDeep chapter 7 . 10/10/2014
gg
TheInsaneM chapter 7 . 9/6/2014
It was sad and horrible for most of it, but I like your ending. Thank you for writing it!
HMP chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Honestly, I thought Mento was an a$$ and am glad you portrayed him as such.

P.S. does anyone else find it hysterical that whenever I hear Mento's name, I think of candy XP
HMP chapter 2 . 8/27/2014
It's great - except for one tiny itty pity thing: I believe the verb you're looking for is morrir not morrer. In Spanish, to diemorrir; I don't know about Brazilian Portuguese, but in international Spanish, it's morrir. Please check and change if incorrect.