Reviews for An Earlier Heaven
OH MY GOD? This was s D!
greenprisoner chapter 10 . 3/31
brooo ;n;
LivingLife4ever chapter 10 . 3/28
Can you please update. I really liked this story. You are such a great writer.
Are you thinking of starting another story sometime? I will miss this one
I've loved it so far! I'm eagerly anticipating every update. Keep up the great work! Thank you~

Instead of just leaving the story unfinished
Viviene001 chapter 10 . 1/6
He...
EternalRestOfPerpetualMotion chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
While i appreciate later plot summary that you provided, i still think you are not very nice person for marking this story as complete, without explicitly stating that it is in fact not.
Nocturnal Storyteller chapter 10 . 12/6/2016
This is a very interesting story and MUCH more original than some other fanfics. Thanks for writing it!
Auto Cerebral Star chapter 10 . 11/24/2016
I'll admit that, for me, some parts of this fic fell a little short, but there were good times too. I also seriously appreciate that you posted a summary when you lost inspiration to continue the story. It's something I wish other authors would do more often.
Lavendor Queen chapter 10 . 11/11/2016
I'm so confused on how he healed her and what she meant by that...
Jor chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Hey, I'm loving this a lot and while I do understand David's reaction (the gods alone know I'd be right there with him buying the gun and putting long hours at the shooting range after hearing about the magical KKK), the thing about the gun that took me away from the story a bit is that they live in the UK.

Gun laws in Europe are a LOT more strict than in the USA. It's not like in the US where if you live in a State that prohibits gun-ownership you just move to one that allows it or go there, get one, and smuggle it back (which is a problem too). In the UK, even regular Bobbies don't get guns, you need real special permission to own one. Or you belong to the mafia. Which would make a pretty interesting story of how far a father is willing to go to protect his child anyhow much the mafia knows, but that's another thing.

Keep up the good work though!
Gal chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
Oh my fucking gods! *Cries tears* That, was so fucking sad!
2000kate chapter 10 . 7/30/2016
I can get tell that you were rushed to get this chapter out and can only sum it up to the fact that you were bored with writing this story. I still enjoyed it, even if it was not as detailed as it could have been. I also like how so many people were saved by her interference, like Snape. Unfortunately there are also many loose ties, like all the death eater left out there (like the pink bitch). I also like that the potion was able to give Tom some sort of humanity to heal her. I'm also a little bit confused about how his soul was able to come back together after being put in the horcuxes. It would help if you could clear that up. I still really loved the story though. Are Cedric and her going to be end up together, cuz I think that would be cute. I'm curious to see how their future has been changed. Also, what happened to Peter? Good job on writing it! I'm glad you at least finished and didn't leave readers unhappy with a half finished story.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/2/2016
Damn! The last chapter was good. I like the shortened version!