Reviews for Safe Harbor Sites And Six Packs
Shockey13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Love it! Part where Brody is especially worried with her concern of his whereabouts, to the point where he locks himself in and endures the heat, was amazing. And the rest pure gold! I don't know why, but this particular story, more than any of the others, has made me how much I'm going to miss him the most!
indigovioletstargazer chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Oh this is great. Took me right back to S2. Loved it!
Bookworm1986 chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Brilliant. Thank you very much. As you know I'm a bit irritated with the S4 promos. So this helped. Made me laugh. The randomness of "There should be more buttons" and "I f*****g hated jumping Jacks". LOL Loved this episode so much and good to see you doing a scene from it. Also like the mention of the Clearing as well.
lipamo chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
ooh yeah.. hey lilmisfit or should i say genius - this was awesome. love you did a take on that episode and i would love it even more if you'd continue with it. we know how it continues, but still.. hearing it in your words it's even better. but you still have 'suddenly', i know and i love it too much for you to stop it just for the sake of this one :). but if you would write on both.. i'd be even happier of course :)! anyway: thanks for all your wonderful work, i enjoy it very very much.