Reviews for The Man at the Gate
Trixia Oliver chapter 1 . 8/23/2020
Totalmente hilário! E eu totalmente vejo o Harry agindo assim... Daryl também. kkkk AMEI
Ariesp19 chapter 1 . 1/29/2020
Id love to see more :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2019
I love it! Please make a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2019
This was great! XD I didn’t know how to feel about this crossover but somehow it works. I really enjoyed reading this!
adafrog chapter 1 . 1/30/2019
Fun, thanks.
Lilybud chapter 1 . 1/1/2019
This was a pleasant surprise
halflings chapter 1 . 12/27/2018
Love this one-shot could you please do a sequel pleassseee!
Alya1188 chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
Eins A. eine fortsetzung wäre wünschens wert
Dreamer Miyu chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
I need the story for how these two even met and ended up together... And how Harry got Daryl to move to England? If I got that right, because I am certain that Merle would fling the biggest hissy fit over his brother not only being gay but leaving to live with his husband.
A bonus would be Harry tracking Daryl down just being a step behind them, having panic attacks over the camp, what was left of the CDC and farm.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 1 . 3/30/2018
I love this! Wish this wasnt just a one shot
Deadlyassassingirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2018
Please make a sequel i would love to read the hilarious conversation
RenTenTen chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Hahaha. That was so cute. I could go for a little sequel, probably with Merle there bashing Harry and Daryl's relationship like he always does and then getting chewed out by Harry like he always does.
RedB chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Where’s the sequel?
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
Oh my god! Harry was so acting like the Dixon's with his anger. XD and then nearly has sex with Daryl right in front of all of them with his legs around Daryl's waist. Hahhah Omg hilairous. Did Harry marry Daryl to obtain the last name Dixon? Love this!
Craeg333 chapter 1 . 11/6/2017
Every time i come across this story i have to re-read it