Reviews for Great Knight of The Sea and Sky Maiden
supboyyyyy93 chapter 2 . 6/21
Im looking at the stats and im assuming that the stats are based off of early seasons of fairy tail, but i can definitely say that Erza's speed is definitely wrong, it should actually be her worst stat. She's not that fast in terms of speed even in her speedy type armors and even struggle against people who are faster than her even more than Natsu and Gray. I mostly agreed with Gray's stats but in terms of fighting styles Gray is the complete of Natsu, his defense stat sould be a solid 4 as well as his intelligence, i think he's on par with Erza in that department. As for Natsu, his intelligence should be lower, he's mostly instinctual when it comes to fighting and figuring things out not because of him using his head(mostly), an example of someone with level 3 intelligence in my opinion is Gajeel, not as smart as Gray but still uses his head. He also doesn't do make in terms of defense, i'd say he a 2 there, on the other hand his magical power should be a solid 4, he has more magical power than Gray not the same amount and also his endurance should be a 5, it is his most defining trait after all he can out last anyone if he wanted to. Now Lucy is sort of a mixed bag, i can agree with all but the last 2 stats but even then there were times that she showed she better than the stats then some times worse, she very inconsistent in the early arcs of fairy tail. However the 2 stats(besides her intelligence) that are consistent are her magical power and her endurance, it has been shown constantly that Lucy has extremely high magical power even more than Gray being to keep her spirits' gates open for extremely long periods of time as well as open like ten gates all at once and was barely phased afterwards, her endurance is that least 3, Lucy is definitely around the same ball park in terms of endurance, her fights with sherry and juvia prove that and the most one that shows her durability and endurance was the beatdown that Gajeel gave her and even after the beatdown she got straight upand was STILL talking shit, lol best Lucy moment in that whole beginning part of fairy tail. I would give her a 4/4.5 in magical power and a 3.5 or higher in endurance.
Nova chapter 38 . 5/9
Good story but if I made changes I would mainly focus on new things or develop naruto’s character a bit more we already know the main story, I would focus a lot more on naruto’s arc (aka he should need more than one) but I can’t write for shit so you do you
GriffindorARMY chapter 7 . 5/10
ok..i just found this fanfic.. so glad i decided to try and read it...so awesome..i like how you use every character then add your flare...super cool
sosa1 chapter 1 . 1/21
So Naruto is kinda like Yagura?
Guest chapter 10 . 12/18/2019
Que naruto fraco em
Born2BeGodLike chapter 38 . 11/30/2019
Make Naruto and Wendy pair up early. I pretty much stop reading this fic on chapter 20 because you were taking to long pairing them. Not going waste my time reading on pairing that won't hook up after this many chapters.
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 38 . 11/29/2019
Wait so does that mean your rewriting this one or posting the new one separately?
altajir95 chapter 38 . 11/29/2019
That's okay. Keep up awesome work as always.
FenreldStormblade chapter 4 . 9/5/2019
so... where's the Pokémon credit for the Aqua Jet move?
Guest chapter 37 . 8/17/2019
The Islamophobic author was FTDS.
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 37 . 8/18/2019
Your opinion on the mcu makes sense. Great chapter!

PS-why did you pick sea dragon slayer magic for naruto of all things?

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
altajir95 chapter 37 . 8/17/2019
Awesome chapter. Looking forward to see more chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2019
Work on a little better
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 36 . 3/18/2019
Black panther wasn’t average but compared to the dark knight the rest of the mcu films are average. Sorry I’m late one piece world seeker is greatness!

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
altajir95 chapter 36 . 3/16/2019
Nice chapter. Looking forward for more.