Reviews for Unpredictable
I literally cried at this. Neville's life is just so unfair, As was Snape's (though much of that was self-inflicted). When you think about though you can see why Snape didn't like Neville. First, there's the fact that if Voldemort had gone after Neville instead of Harry, Lilly probably would have survived. Also, Neville being picked on probably reminds him of his own school days. Anyway very touching story.
The Fictionist Aura chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Very sad but touching
handschuhmaus chapter 1 . 7/21/2010

Not bad, not bad at all.
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
God that is sad but beautiful at the same time, if you know what I mean. Really lovely.
nomoreseverusharryslash chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
I'm only sorry this took me five years to find. Very well-done. Stands alone, on its own merits.
wynnleaf chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Delaine put this on her C-2, where I found it. Very nice piece - I enjoyed it.
Delaine chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Lovely fic. I'm glad I stumbled across it. Thanks for sharing.

Quills 'N Ink chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
I like this. You don't see allot of stoire about these two.
RandiWeasley chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I happened upon this fic and I'm very glad I did. It is well-written and totally believable.
Thank you.
pigwedgion chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
I don't care if you think it was typical, generic and cliche- I found it beautiful. And I like the twist with Severus being the one who took Neville away. It makes their connection deeper.
samson chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
sad and sweet, i liked.
Papilio chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Brilliant! It was so very touching. One rarely sees such heartfelt and emotional fanfiction on ! You have a talent!

Please, Please keep up the good work!

Papilio. :-)
Mogli the Witch chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
I have only one word to say:

Poy SinD Antidote chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Amazing story, I love it. I am currently writting a story about snape and Neville, but after reading this i think I should give up. It rocks. Please write more, although you dont even need to it contains itself. Poy
Annabella Jacqueline chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Hey good story. Nice plot and it held together. Sweet

with the whole snape neville thing.