Reviews for Guardian Angel
This, is a very awesome chapter. I'm glad there's no Clementine being shot or Luke drowning to his death. I love this story. I hope you would update someday.
Lonelyroad68 chapter 20 . 8/30/2015
I really loved this. I really wish Sarah lived. I wanted to be there for her, and for her to be someone Clementine could have as a best friend.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/26/2015
This fanfic was adorable!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
Haha this is how I am in the game. And screw Jane. I hate her she got Sarah killed and caused a lot of trouble in general. As for Sarah she deserved better then what she got in the game. I miss her.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/24/2015
Sarah's death broke my heart. She deserved better. I will never forgive Trolltale for killing her off in such a horrible way.
Worker72 chapter 20 . 5/3/2015
Doesn't look like Luke's end will arrive anytime soon either. I'm glad Sarah is still alive. Most people just seem to kill her off as useless. Hopefully Sarah wont suffer a similar fate and prove everyone wrong about her. Keep up the good story telling.
Sarah's Glasses chapter 19 . 11/9/2014
love this!
Sarah's Glasses chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
Another amazing walking dead fic by you.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
Don't worry about not having enough time. You can always revisit the story in the future, when time is less of an issue. Maybe add more then ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2014