Reviews for 50 Shades of Fey
Chey chapter 36 . 9/4
Come baaaaaack, I need more chapters! You've created an addicted monster!
cherryblossm chapter 36 . 8/10
I love it hope you keep writing and post a new chapter soon.
sweet tootsie roll chapter 36 . 8/9
I love your stories! I’m impatiently waiting for an update, but i hope your health has improved and your writers block has been destroyed. Looking forward to reading more chapters
Wow! You’re a really great writer! I love your style.
Foxglove22 chapter 36 . 6/28
I have finally caught up to your writing and I don't know what I'm going to do while I wait for more chapters to come! Guess I will just have to go read every other piece you have written lol. I'm in love with this story, such a good mix of fantasy with real every day matters. Well and the lemons and romance... I love that too Thank you for this wonderful story!
silverstreakednight chapter 36 . 4/14
Okay, second review from me to you. This story, really inspires me, because seriously it describes so many emotions I can relate you. You made Sarah so easy to relate to. She is a dreamer which is one of the things I most admired her, and I think enjoy to this day when I look back on Labyrinth. It was one of those fantasy stories that was not a typical dark fantasy, of course with David Bowie, that look, that attitude, that voice how could it be? But Sarah is an enjoyable character I think most of all because despite her obvious ignorance in many things, Jareth may treat her like a child at times but that doesn't make him underestimate her potential. Jareth isn't someone who would waste time, no matter if he could manipulate it, or how long he lives, he's someone who treasures time, and those he chooses to spend it with.

There is not enough words to express how much I love this work, I think I'd have to go back chapter by chapter and review each one but that would be a bit too much ranting from me I think. Either way, the relationships with Toby and Sarah and Toby and Jareth are wonderful. The emotions you've given Jareth are absolutely lovely, and it's enjoyable to see someone who's so used to having control struggle with it, if only to show what he doesn't allow himself to express otherwise. Sarah's journey is wonderful and really beautiful, and I really do understand so much of what she struggles with that the words Jareth well you author use to describe and make it okay to feel what she feels makes it a bit easier to handle those emotions. Those are the words I think every girl and woman needs to hear at one point in her life that it's okay to feel and love passionately and to love and respect yourself to avoid making avoidable mistakes we sometimes regret.

Jareth's journey has been equally enjoyable. I love how you have drawn out their relationship not at all rushed, it's a perfect pace (frustratingly so at times, but that's what makes it fun) and that you've been adding more to the worlds you've taken us to, which is marvelous. The character of the Labyrinth itself is also fantastic, I thought that was terribly clever and wonderful. I cannot wait to read more and see where the journey leads for all, and I mean all the characters.

Thank you again for your writing.
Kala chapter 36 . 4/13
Really love this story, please don’t stop writing I am sorry excited for future chapters.
Soulmatelover4life chapter 1 . 3/28
Love this story! Please update
rubykay chapter 36 . 3/25
please don't abandon us! I love this story so much
breejah0923 chapter 36 . 3/10
Welllllll I just spent almost all night reading this (I was glued! So good!) and love this. It’s a different take I’ve never seen before and Jareth is H-O-T in this. Sarah is so annoyingly stubborn but that’s good drama for us in the end! I’ve really enjoyed this gem and look forward to more!
Theskyatdawn2 chapter 36 . 3/5
Your writing skills, like plot development, character development and story structure are actually well done. Advancing the story structure f u get bored or stuck, might keep u as creative as u have been. U still have the Goblin kingdom, outside in the general Underground, other kingdoms, and even in the Crystal Palace/Capital city to build off of. Thats the beauty of this story, it can be an adventure, crime mystery, or a "fudged up" fairy tale element cross over or not. U can decide, as long as, u stay true to the original characters. I believe u have done a very good job on this piece and seemed to change the names of things a couple times, like the name of Rex's manor once and a name of a character once. I want to say, "Thank You", for a very fun read and am looking forward to any additional chapters as you post them. No pressure, I understand working in a corporate job, and the demands. I was a Computer Consultant for Ford HQ in Dearborn, MI for many years this l my sinking accident that disabled me. I just went thru 2full knee joint replacement surgery's. Starting outpatient PT this week to learn how to walk again. Good luck, honey.
guest chapter 36 . 3/4
still love this story :)
jake yarger chapter 36 . 2/25
I fell in love with the original story years ago now with a sequel in the works I only wish this story was it keep up the good work waiting for the next chapter
guest chapter 36 . 2/14
that was cute, can't wait to see his surprise for her.
Lady R seeker of dreams chapter 36 . 2/14
One of my favorite stories. I truely enjoy your writing skills and imagination. 10 .
1,175 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »