Reviews for Blood Shed Past
Goddess of Elements chapter 13 . 12/17/2004
cool chappie! update soon!
Goddess of Elements chapter 12 . 11/29/2004
cool chapter! i can't wait to find out what happens next so update soon!
Game Lover chapter 11 . 11/20/2004
NO YUGI. o well please update soon
Goddess of Elements chapter 11 . 11/19/2004
cool story! update soon!
Phantom 1 chapter 2 . 11/16/2004
Very interesting, definitely worth sticking around. One more thing. I don't want to nit pick or anything, but Yugi's Mom was seen in a few episodes. One was just after Duelist Kingdom where there was a woman who brought Grandpa out to see Yugi and his friends. This woman was Yugi's mother. She gets a bit more air time when Battle City begins. As Yugi leaves, she turns to Grandpa and says, "I'm worried about Yugi, he keeps talking to himself." Grandpa says "Nonsense, he's fine. I used to do the same thing when I was his age." She replies, "That's why I'm worried." However, in the American version, she was edited out entirely.

Anyway, you are a good writer. Keep it up.
Queen000 chapter 10 . 11/15/2004
Nice chapter, however, i think you should have had someone look it over thoroughly before posting it. I could spot some grammarical errors when reading.

but that's alright.

anyways, to the good part of the review:

wow...Yami was a bastard when he was alive? Never quite knew that...didn't think that was a possibility...but it's VERY VERY original and I like it. A LOT! This chapter has me hanging on the edge of my seat, and i am overly eager to read what else is to happy.

um...just a question though...are you getting new episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh on ur end? I know that usually, when new episodes to a show air on television, it sparks creative thinking in some people and even causes them to continue (or in my case, re-write :P) their stories for that show. jes wondering, but how come it took u so long to update?

well, g2g. so i hope the next update comes sooner.

ciao *waves*

Elda Aranel chapter 9 . 5/2/2004
great story line. I love the connections you made here. update soon.
Queen000 chapter 9 . 10/13/2003
uh oh. that started everything. .

cannot wait until the next chapter.

Queen000 chapter 7 . 7/22/2003
aw...*sniff* i can't believe this. it's the second story that made me cry...slightly. and i'm usually an emotionless bitch. :D

anyways, i can't wait until the next chapter so hurry up already!

Craig chapter 6 . 7/8/2003
Whoa..Ms. Dublin? Yugi's mum? Deep, but imagine if Yugi had come by and caught her in the shower!*falls over from laughing so much*Anyway, great story, keep it up!
Queen000 chapter 6 . 7/7/2003
great story u have here. i cannot wait until the next chapter...

...and i was right! Raven is Yugi's mom! YAYNESS!

but shouldn't she be kinda cripled? just askin'

Queen000 chapter 1 . 7/7/2003
OMG is Ms. Dublin Yugi's mom?

i'm gonna go read the next chapter now.

ximithii chapter 5 . 7/4/2003
hiyee! I love this story! Please continue! *_* O_O 0-0 :-) O_o XD (I'm just making faces...he he)
mystry child chapter 2 . 5/11/2003
Wonderful! But I'll read the rest of it b4 making a nother review on it dont take 2 long to write sum mor chaps.
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 6 . 5/3/2003