Reviews for Silly but Killy
Breitve chapter 15 . 3/9
Shame it has died, but at least we will always have Talí-hulk, commissar liarrick, and commando sheppurt in our memories
Nebukadnezar chapter 1 . 3/5
This was a great story, you seamlessly incorporated the Orks into ME. I never thought I would enjoy Orks in this setting but well done it was a blast reading, to bad it's dead.
Full-Paragon chapter 3 . 2/27
The image of Tali flying backwards firing an ork shoota is one I will treasure.
Full-Paragon chapter 2 . 2/27
I haven't laughed this hard in a long time bravo.
Sebine chapter 15 . 2/17
ah shit, I've reached the end
Sebine chapter 2 . 2/17
ah but were this a tad easier to read
Mr.Odinson chapter 4 . 1/4
- Welcum ta da Citadel! 'ere we have: da Spikies, da Squishies, da Sounsies, da Krog-boyz, da Bukkitz, da Ploddas, da Rollas, and diz dam zoggin' squigbrain piss'ole zogga jelly-gitz
- What did the Hanars do?
- Dats a lon' story
LordCharlieJ chapter 15 . 11/17/2020
This fic is pure Orky genius. A shame it appears to be dead.
FinnTheHumanMC chapter 15 . 11/7/2020
Ah, I hope there's more of this
Commissar Waffles chapter 15 . 10/9/2020
I am now depressed because there is not more.

This was such a green and mean piece, makes me sad it hasn’t been updated in ages.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 7 . 9/4/2020
Lol that Boss name on the codex... though I forgot 'bout commenting in the past chapter on how sneakzy Ork!Shepard is... and the glorious cardbord box too lol.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 6 . 9/4/2020
Man the holidays of the Orks must had been very... festive lol.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 5 . 9/4/2020
Lol must had brought the ego of the Asari to rise at that on 'stopping' the Waaaagh! and the Turians from pulling the stick out of their ass.

Though the Orks must had stopped because of the instinctive knowledge there would be no proper scrap if they just erased the Turians lol.

Seems the gang is adjusting to Orky culture lol and Ork!Shepard has the morality to know innocence.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 4 . 9/4/2020
Seems like the Orks has some issues with the Hanar lol.
A Sleeping Moon chapter 3 . 9/4/2020
The ridiculousness of Orky culture comes too light! Think positive it works! Think negative it explodeys!

Though shouldn't the Turians be 'intimately' have understanding of how Orks work?