Reviews for Silly but Killy
zegirlthatlikeslongstories chapter 4 . 7/24
Dat glozzary ting. Fiv' hanars
zegirlthatlikeslongstories chapter 3 . 7/24
Ok, I'm dying over here.
I was skeptical at first, but I find that reading everything slowly out loud helps comprehension.
Is that how you wrote it? If not, then your brain works on a different plane of existence than us plebeians. I'm jealous.
I just had the perfect idea. When you hit ME2, instead of rescuing jack, sheppard ends up rescuing comissar yarrik!
Nemo Blank chapter 1 . 7/21
Who gives a shit about Orks? No humanity? Then so what?
V-rcingetorix chapter 15 . 7/7
Kontinuitee Erra ... how do you come up with this stuff?
V-rcingetorix chapter 4 . 7/7
Ok, now I'm going to have to see if you're channeling Terry Pratchett. specifically:

"Da Kondooit. As in emfasis on da Da. Like dere's only wun."

I'm going to have to stop reviewing each chapter, you've making more one-liners than a corderoy pillow, lol.
V-rcingetorix chapter 3 . 7/7
Shepard's speech ... one of the best I've read. I'm laughing here, trying to type, don't do this to me man!
V-rcingetorix chapter 2 . 7/7
"Mostly to smash your face in, but we don't always get what we want in this life." ROFL!

I have to hand it to you, you made Wrex look like an intellectual genius. I still have no idea how you are able to get your mind around the sentence creation, but ... well done!

One problem I'm having is critiquing grammar and spelling ... mentally, I'm getting the *error*-*error* message, but it's deliberate. Good work, lol.
V-rcingetorix chapter 1 . 7/7
It's been a while since I last saw you post, not sure if I missed the alert, but that should be fixed. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do!
His Royal Gothness chapter 1 . 6/27
Fucking hell I'm laughing my arse off here...''Edun da furst wun'' good one!
I'd lk t reard it, seammms likke a nic ida ... but i'm so put off with the ork speech that i don't want to bother
rc48177 chapter 1 . 6/7
So the Orks are the only thing that can save the galaxy.

Welp... Their FUCKED!
force200 chapter 8 . 5/30
Was it supposed to look like Tali was almost tentacle-raped?
Tolack chapter 15 . 5/27
Too much laughs, but the Orkification of the crew scares the daylights out of me once I stop laughing super 'Ard like. Seriously though, Silly but Killy is a very accurate title for your story. Still, I feel sorry for Tali looking like an Ork, surprised that Liara is pulling Asari with her power claw, and that Garrus has yet to be physically Orkified. Also... Since Ash is male and Ork in this story, then that means Liara is the only... Nope, nup, nuh, nahdah, nevermind. Anyway, thanks for the chapters.
Teh reviewer chapter 5 . 5/13
obviously, you need to realize-Orks in 40k are literally fungus...they don't reproduce like humans.
The only way they do "reproduce" is by dying, or when they are "having fun" by that I mean fighting
and killing, which makes them produce spores. when they die, they release a ton of these spores, so it becomes a problem to truly "defeat" them. the only true way of dealing with the spores is to burn them, ork and all, which is a good thing for the imperium, since they have plenty of space marine chapter's that like flamers like the Salamanders, and the adeptus soroitas use flamers for religious reasons, so in some situations Orks get destroyed, but usually orks hit unsuspecting planets, so that explains Armageddon(the planet, not the event)