Reviews for Silly but Killy
Aramus13 chapter 12 . 1/18
Laugh hard at this chapter _
Senju Sowdowwen chapter 7 . 1/18
Kim Jong Oon XD

The Emperor Corean Ork XD
Senju Sowdowwen chapter 6 . 1/18
Squigmas?! XD Waaagh!
ayleid chapter 8 . 1/12
Lezbuff was a riot, but the tech support scene was absolutely hilarious. It played perfectly on every annoying experience I ever had with annoying cybersecurity. Pure gold, really.
ayleid chapter 5 . 1/12
I like Gudfink.

"Sheppurt, I looked at the Deffkoptas. All these engines are wired differently, and one engine in particular had nothing inside!"

"Izzat tru', Bukkit? Cor, dun' go an' tell me wot's da one, den."
ayleid chapter 4 . 1/12
Still hilarious.
What the hell did the Hanar do to them?
ayleid chapter 1 . 1/12
Oh, this is good! Next episode with the Jaegers from Girl Genius? Pretty please?

Seriously, though, an Ork Spectre? That Prothean Beacon must actually be a bribe in this continuity. Or I guess they could have wanted to see if that gestalt was in any way usable. Anyway, this is very funny and pretty interesting, I hope we get some more insight into what exactly Hakkit is thinking.
Aramus13 chapter 11 . 1/12
Damn...Garrus really let loose there...
Aramus13 chapter 10 . 1/11
Holy emperor! The big bad himself, Ghrzalkull!
Boss of Cerberus, this could be very, very bad...
Aramus13 chapter 9 . 1/11
I imagined now Tali looks like that orc lady from the Warcraft movie, wild and hot!
HappyTreeFriend chapter 15 . 1/10
This is possibly the most entertaining thing related to Mass Effect I've ever read, and I really hope it continues. At least finish the first game. All you got left is Ilos and the final battle on the Citadel. I'd love to see the rest of the trilogy get the Ork treatment, of course.
RustKnight chapter 15 . 1/5
This was one of the most beautiful and entertaining stories I've ever read. I do hope you come back to it one day.

I can only imagine how the second and third games would work out with proper orkyness.
Keechinator chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
Please add Ghazghkull Mag Uruk Thraka as a character even if it's just a cameo.
Frankie The Abridged Reader chapter 8 . 12/10/2016
also who did Adolf squiggle wanna gas? shootas or weird Boyz
taintedahab chapter 4 . 12/1/2016
lol at all the different terms for "Hanar"