Reviews for Silly but Killy
Moki0316 chapter 15 . 2/11
This fic is amazing! While the Orks here are bit more mellow than in canon, the history given here makes up for that difference. It explains why the Orks would live in relative peace with the Citadel races in a manner that fits their chaotic and violent natures. As a comedy fic, it has gained the license to do the ridiculous and have it made acceptable. And unlike other fics in the genre, the Orks here are not overpowered or given the Mary Sue treatment. The fic acknowledges the atrocities the Orks committed and sees to it that the influence of the Orks is not all positive. But it is so absurd that it is enjoyable to read. The integration of the 40k lore into the ME universe is perfect as the Orks were made to be nerfed for practical reasons by using eezo but also retains the essentials like WAARGH! energy. The fusion of the Reapers and the C'tan and the Geth Heretics with the Necrons are another stroke of genius. And the use of both Orkified ME humans and actual Ork characters are inspired. The best part, however, is the comedy. While the Ork speech can be hard to read, the overall writing is dripping with absurdity and well put references. The fic never takes itself too seriously, which is why it is a cut above the generic "humanity fuck yeah" stories that plagues this part of the net. This author is a genius and I hope he continues this fic. PS- if you are in a slump, you can PM me and I can get you some prompts and advice.
Ronmr chapter 15 . 2/4
I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS CROSSOVER!
Damn fine job you did, keep it up.
This is the most stupidest shit I’ve seen
DeadParade chapter 1 . 1/29
omg, I'm dying XD
ramsay chapter 15 . 1/21
I love this fic anytime i need a pick me up this is in my top 5 list i wish you would continue it
Chaosredshift chapter 15 . 12/1/2017
You should work on this some more, never seen anything remotely like this. Quite a few laughs, do resist pulling the 4th wall humor.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/23/2017
This was epic.
Thank you for the fun times.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
Hilarious.
Thanks.
This is great.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/23/2017
But from other fanfictions I read that Turians practise total war.
And only detonation of atom bombs on garden worlds is forbidden.
and the orks didn't do that.
Uh, hippocrites
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2017
This is fucking hilarious.
Thanks, I needed this.
Arts chapter 2 . 11/20/2017
this is still the best thing i have read in a while.
TheYatted chapter 3 . 10/25/2017
O god. Dik sikk and "are u telling me ur machines work based on wishful thinking?" Got me so hard
Flying Dragoon chapter 15 . 10/9/2017
Requires more Dakka
b0ss chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Quote of the day:

"YOUS GITZ ARE GITZ!"
Guest chapter 2 . 9/14/2017
Surprised there's no Space Hulks yet. Can't be orks without a Space Hulk full of Chaos-boyz and Buggy-Gitz to smash for a laugh.