Reviews for Silly but Killy
GrumpyGrue chapter 1 . 8/15
Dis b gud. Gud enuff ter gib mey wud.
Wom1 chapter 15 . 7/13
Its tough yo start but after that its hilarious. Though i wish tali syill had her suit.
yesman chapter 1 . 7/11
If this is a Sheppurt/Tali ship,... I'm I'm done.
This absolutely amazing... it would be better if instead of shouting space marines over and over, they shouted reapers. Reapers! Got some new friends now reapers!? It will take more then that to kill me reapers! Get it? Like the warhammer 40k space marine game?
Donout chapter 1 . 5/5
This is without doubt the goat story on
The amount of effort it has to take to keep writing in orkish is mindboogling.
This story is absolutly hillarious and i hope so much that you will come back and continue this story. Thank you!
unclear expulsion chapter 1 . 4/28
seems interesting, but reading ork talk gives me a migraine.
the octahedral triangle chapter 10 . 3/28
I love the 'Addolp Squigler' part
The-Only-Temporary-Name chapter 7 . 3/22
I acrually haven't stopped laughing since the first chapter. Not a single time.
Aramus13 chapter 12 . 1/18
Laugh hard at this chapter _
Senju Sowdowwen chapter 7 . 1/18
Kim Jong Oon XD

The Emperor Corean Ork XD
Senju Sowdowwen chapter 6 . 1/18
Squigmas?! XD Waaagh!
ayleid chapter 8 . 1/12
Lezbuff was a riot, but the tech support scene was absolutely hilarious. It played perfectly on every annoying experience I ever had with annoying cybersecurity. Pure gold, really.
ayleid chapter 5 . 1/12
I like Gudfink.

"Sheppurt, I looked at the Deffkoptas. All these engines are wired differently, and one engine in particular had nothing inside!"

"Izzat tru', Bukkit? Cor, dun' go an' tell me wot's da one, den."
ayleid chapter 4 . 1/12
Still hilarious.
What the hell did the Hanar do to them?
ayleid chapter 1 . 1/12
Oh, this is good! Next episode with the Jaegers from Girl Genius? Pretty please?

Seriously, though, an Ork Spectre? That Prothean Beacon must actually be a bribe in this continuity. Or I guess they could have wanted to see if that gestalt was in any way usable. Anyway, this is very funny and pretty interesting, I hope we get some more insight into what exactly Hakkit is thinking.