Reviews for Remember and Forget
LexxiLex chapter 19 . 11/6/2016
i started reading your story last night before bed and this is by far the most amusing chapter ever. I love it.
Book Obsessed3816 chapter 107 . 11/6/2016
Ahhhhhh! Love love love it! Great grammer, even better plot, honestly, it's just wow!
Book Obsessed3816 chapter 73 . 11/5/2016
Okay so I'm srry for not reviewing, I started reading this yesterday and wow! Already chap73! Whenever I read I get this tingly feeling inside of me and wow! Just letting u know that this is amazing.
LilyJames chapter 61 . 8/24/2016
Just wonderful
helloberrie chapter 107 . 8/1/2016
Hello :)
I just wanted to tell you that I loved this story. You are such a tallented writer, it's actually humling(me thinking that I write well and all). I laughed with the way you set the character. I cried when Lily's dad died and how you described her feelings, how she dealt with her grief regarding so many situations. Your story is absolutely fantastic and I applaude you for your gift. Even with its faults(just a few) your story and your writing is so good, so involving I could not stop reading. I hope you continue writing and if you ever consider making a sequel, you have in me an avid fan and supporter.
Thank you for writing this lovely story and sharing it.
Helloberrie.
HauntedCinders chapter 107 . 7/31/2016
An absolutely stunning story. Beautiful characters, exquisite writing, and an incredible plot have made this story one of the most complex and wonderful things that I've read in a long time. Thank you so much for sharing this story, and your extreme talent, with all of us on this site. It was a joy to read.
Maeab chapter 107 . 6/5/2016
Really wonderful! I just finished binge reading this story. I usually don't get into stories this long but I decided to read the first chapter of this one and was hooked immidiately. It was absolutely impossible to abandon. I also have to compliment you on your truly wonderful writing talent. I was continuously impressed by the writing. This is one of the best written stories I've ever read (not just fan fiction).

I don't usually review stories but in this case I just had to. I don't know if you plan to continue this story into their 7th year (and beyond :D) but I would like to take a moment to encourage you to do so. You may not be inclined to, or it may not happen for any number of reasons you may have but I feel like I need to add my two cents here and give a big hearty vote for you continuing it. I don't know if you will even read this review but just incase you do, know that you would have one eager reader right here. Either way you have a fan. :)

(The review below was from me but I forgot to log in and I wanted this in my account history so I'm posting again. Sorry about that, I'm a moron. :p )
Amanda chapter 107 . 6/5/2016

Mr. A. Nonymous chapter 71 . 5/18/2016
I like this version of Peter, he's got a backbone. I think Sirius should probably use a bit moreā€¦ Narcissism, and probably more immaturity. Regardless of the war Sirius always liked a joke, even after 12 years in Azkaban.
Mr. A. Nonymous chapter 48 . 5/17/2016
Hello, I am a reader from aeons ago. I left your story because of the update period. Sorry, I am back now and I wanted to say

It doesn't matter how long the update period is, you're still a better writer than most authors I remember. Including Rowling.

Also Sirius running into Peter, Good ole Jamie has an invisIbilty cloak
etiisanerd chapter 107 . 5/8/2016
Hi is there gonna be some sort of sequel?
kristi.cordes chapter 107 . 4/19/2016
One of the best fics I've read in a while! I absolutely loved it
illjwamh chapter 102 . 4/14/2016
Lol Lily's assessment of James: "immature, reckless, no regard for his own safety". The hypocrisy is so thick and rich you could drizzle it over pancakes.

Though there was a bit that irked me: not two chapters ago, the ending stated that Lily admitted she was no longer in any way confused about her feelings for James, yet here she was saying the same old thing she always did about not knowing for sure. Did you write these out of order?
illjwamh chapter 98 . 4/14/2016
You mentioned that Sirius was also doing this for Remus, but Lily never got around to telling him about the plan to frame Remus, since her dad died before she got the chance and that drove it out of her head.
TheUnquietDead chapter 107 . 4/12/2016
Aw such a wonderful ending. I'm a bit sad it's over but all good things must come to an end at some point. You did a beautiful job on this story. Thank you for writing it!