Reviews for Twinkies, ice-cream and belly rubs
typroctor chapter 1 . 8/17
Well if you're going to start a relationship I suppose this is as good a reason as any and Deeks certainly has been patient waiting for his opportunity to prove how good they can be together. Well done writer. Thank you.
pandafan7 chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Love this story! The smut was very well done.
LW12 chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
very good
Siggyo chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
I really love this story, it's great M-material, but also funny AND serious AND totally in character. And I find myself reading it almost every month, at a certain time. :-)
valentina.vella chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
I love this story. Good job. I really like when you mix Hot and sweet together.. I hope you will write other story of this you for share!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
MightyMiaBoo chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
(I know I'm probably way late with this review, but I just had to post a review to say that ...)

I love, love, love this story! It's a wonderful combination of pitch-perfect humor, heartwarming tenderness and steamy sex. What more could you ask for? It takes a rare talent to make an unpleasant subject like (pre-) menstrual cramps such a joy to read about, and you pulled it off awesomely.

I can't wait for your next Densi fic!
AngelDiabolique chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
This one...this one made me giggle. And sigh, and pout, and giggle some more. Just perfect!
bunnyslots chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Just Perfect!
PiratedSuperhero chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Sweet, cute, romantic. You write these two so well, and I'm stoked to see what you'll write about them in the future. You should be proud of this story. It's terrific.
densicrazy chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
oh my god that was sweeet !
I like this smut monster, he should definitely come back more often !
anonkp chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Wow, really good. It was unexpectedly emotional as you described Deeks' feelings of unworthiness. So glad Kensi was able to accept all that he had to offer.
mar2811 chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Well... I've got to confess that I never thought a story "about" cramps could be THAT good!
It's so sad that Deeks thinks he has to be content with less than everything and it's so sad that Kensi thinks she's a consolation prize... but it's so good they found each other so they can prove the other wrong...
I think you've got brilliant choice of words when describing their thoughts - though sad, I loved the paragraph that ends with the "Happy meal" reference, for example.
Awesome job.
;) mar
superMartinha chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
aahah great! loved it
JerichoSteele chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
That was pretty sweet and just full of Kensi and Deeks being themselves. Good job. Semper Fi