Reviews for Fury of Eternal Maelstrom
carol chapter 3 . 6/24
I thank you should have done a lot more to him lots and lots of pain
xenofox god chapter 16 . 6/17
Do you have a sequel out for the story yet or no?
La cagaste todo hiva bien menos el final
La cagaste
BorderLand chapter 14 . 1/14
Akane is made for crazy things. More like the representation of Naruto if he was less mature and lived a better life.
BorderLand chapter 11 . 1/14
Normal husbands give their wife's flowers Naruto giver her a combat ship. ANther proof that Naruto is a badass.
BorderLand chapter 7 . 1/14
Well, it seems that Konoha lost the last Shinju's as well.

I did not expect this to be such a good story.
BorderLand chapter 6 . 1/14
Losers, the invasion is gone be a walk in the park fro Naruto.
BorderLand chapter 5 . 1/14
Oh yeah! Shion is pregnant! This is one of the few stories where I don't mind when it happens in the middle of the series because I know that Naruto can protect her from any threat.
BorderLand chapter 4 . 1/14
Haha poor Jiraya he might become traumatized by the treatment that Naruto is gone administer him.
Mistah Wooley chapter 16 . 8/14/2017
Maybe you could make a sequel and send Hikari to the Starcraft universe or Star Wars universe? Just a little idea you could consider. Or if you just want to send Naruto to either, a whole new story could be just as nice. It's your call m8 keep up the good work
Saiyan-Shinobi-Shinigami chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
Yes! A Naruto X Shion, that actually doesn't ruin it immediately for me!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/15/2017
You should do a sequel NOW. It was good, I re read it after a year. STILL good. Please Release sequal I want to see Hikari's life!
NightKnightMike chapter 16 . 3/15/2017
DUDE THIS SHIT IS GOOD! Please sequal man! I want to see a sequal of Lady Hikari man! PLEASE I SUCK YOUR P3N15...Okay that is a bit to much but you now what I mean! SEQUAL!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/21/2017
Fast past but still a good story