Reviews for A is for Alphabet
Chibi Envy Chan chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
A curious Shiro-chan is always adorable. The Gotei 13 is so outdated. It's a wonder they have things like computers.

Yoga has been good to Toushiro. Now if only his fukutaichou would help with the paperwork even a little bit. Ah well, he has Ichigo to help him relax and remind him to take breaks every now and then.

I think I've flooded your inbox with a lot of reviews. XD
Chibi Envy Chan chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
A stampede of fan girls... now that would be nightmare worthy.

So like Isshin to think like that. One would think fighting hollows on a daily basis is dangerous and exciting unless you always get the small fries. Perhaps arrancars would make Isshin happy?

You'd think she'd use it for something like... um... making plans. Oh wait, Toushiro's there and a genius.

Denial Toushiro is fun to read as is a protective Ichigo.
Chibi Envy Chan chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
I can't believe that fake class went on for so long or that it happened in the first place. Then again, anything is possible. There was one time I signed up for classes, and they pretty much had the same class at the same time in the same room with the same teacher. Turned out to be an error as the duplicate was supposed to start an hour later.

Protective Ichigo is fun to read. His name reflects him... the protector part. I'm not sure about strawberry. The verdict isn't out yet.

Ah. Those kinds of parents. Lovely. The one all about appearance rather than what happens. Sad but it does happen. With Toushiro being a genius... they probably have high expectations for him, forgetting he's a teenager.

Good thing Isshin is there. He'd be an awesome dad to have. :D
Chibi Envy Chan chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
So much snark in here. XD I love it! Not much of a high school fic person, but there are some well written ones that I make exceptions. Some of my fave phrases:

"There are only six people in the class; do the math."

"If he does anything funny I'll sic Gin on him again."

-Are you asking me out... over a text message?-

"You think if he glares any harder the phone burst out in flames?"

Love it where Rukia practically forces Shiro-chan on Ichigo's lap. XD She most likely has good women's intuition. Oh and the whole rabbit thing. Chappy, anyone?

Sojiro so needs spell check on his cell phone. It isn't that hard to spell out your instead of ur. Then again, he probably wouldn't bother with it as he has important things to do. Like trying to claim what he thinks is his.
Chibi Envy Chan chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
In spite of his icy exterior, I also believe Toushiro cares about those close to him even if it's a few. He's the type to show it rather than say it. Actions speak louder than words.

Need more IchiHitsu fics... XD Going through withdrawal. :C
Chibi Envy Chan chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Trust Shiro-chan to call watching documentaries a date... then again, I also find them to be fascinating. XD I'd probably pick anime though.

Too bad I can't draw, because that moose hoodie would look so adorable on him. Not to mention how IC he is when responding. X3 I wonder if Ichigo can manage to get him in it...
Chibi Envy Chan chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
And I find reading these fun!

XD Poor Shiro-chan with his height issues. Maybe he should consider getting some platform shoes? Add a little more to his height? XD Then again he'll probably freeze the idiot/poor soul who decided it was a good idea to buy them for him. I can actually picture Ichigo doing this for some odd reason.

Trust Ichigo to not waste any pictures of his Shiro-chan. I can see him running away as he says he'd be the only ones seeing them.

Shiro-chan is too precious and cute when flustered.
Chibi Envy Chan chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
An embarrassed Shiro-chan is always fun to read... or write. In spite of his age, there are some things that... :3 Hee. I have a feeling with him being so serious and dutiful to his work, he doesn't have time to think about those things let alone relationships. Of course, him getting even with Ichigo is also fun to read. XD
sorachibbi chapter 8 . 10/6/2014
I'm really chino5294 : That was great! You have talent in writing these! You should write a kusahitsu and Ichihitsu! I promise you'll get a lot of people reading!
sorachibbi chapter 2 . 10/2/2014
I'm actually Chino5294. But my sis is logged on and I'm lazy. Cute! Keep going! Write more Ichihitsu! Plz!
Scarlett Foxie chapter 8 . 8/28/2014

e-bay
ring
tattoo
kurgaya chapter 8 . 8/25/2014
A sweet end to a sweet series of prompts! I think some of these drabbles have such a potential to be developed and fleshed out even further, so it is a slight shame to only be gifted with short snippets and tonnes and tonnes of 'what ifs'. But still, they were enjoyable on their own, so thank you for writing them :)

kurgaya
Extraordinarily Ordinary Girl chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
Haha, great ending. I really enjoyed them, especially the end of 'X'.
Scaehime chapter 8 . 8/24/2014
How about father-son 'bonding' time with Ichigo and Isshin?
Scaehime chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
That last line was great.
Handwriting issues... I know about those...
If Ichigo was that scared of a stampede of virtual wildebeests, I wonder how he'd do against a stampede of real menos...
God bless!