Reviews for A is for Alphabet
LethanWolf chapter 8 . 11/28
Yes. Yoga is good. You should just extend that one into a full blown one shot. Pretty please? :( I love your work.
LethanWolf chapter 7 . 11/28
U is for Under...

And I was expecting something dirty. Next time?
LethanWolf chapter 6 . 11/28
Awww what? First and last time you'll ever do a high school fic? Awww man I know they're cliche along with college fics etc but I adore them all the same!

Anyway very cute, I loved how protective Ichigo was of Tosh, at first I thought that Ichigo might have been the bloody teacher how much of a plot twist would that have been haha? That was right at the beginning though
LethanWolf chapter 4 . 11/28
Hot chocolate makes everything better
LethanWolf chapter 3 . 11/28
M is for Moose
Tosh just wear the damn hoodie that would have been bloody adorable, either way I'm going to picture you in anyway so you lose. MUHAHAHA.
LethanWolf chapter 2 . 11/28
J is for Jolt
Best thing ever, that was bloody adorable!
LethanWolf chapter 1 . 11/28
That first one made my night, it was hysterical haha
Celaj15 chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
Awww, I love this Highschool AU. :D
Nico Zi chapter 8 . 5/9/2015
Love them all *hearts* Altho the Russian one was a lil weird, to see Shiro as a normal high-schooler but still was new and fun to read haha! Well done :)
Chibi Envy Chan chapter 8 . 12/11/2014
A curious Shiro-chan is always adorable. The Gotei 13 is so outdated. It's a wonder they have things like computers.

Yoga has been good to Toushiro. Now if only his fukutaichou would help with the paperwork even a little bit. Ah well, he has Ichigo to help him relax and remind him to take breaks every now and then.

I think I've flooded your inbox with a lot of reviews. XD
Chibi Envy Chan chapter 7 . 12/11/2014
A stampede of fan girls... now that would be nightmare worthy.

So like Isshin to think like that. One would think fighting hollows on a daily basis is dangerous and exciting unless you always get the small fries. Perhaps arrancars would make Isshin happy?

You'd think she'd use it for something like... um... making plans. Oh wait, Toushiro's there and a genius.

Denial Toushiro is fun to read as is a protective Ichigo.
Chibi Envy Chan chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
I can't believe that fake class went on for so long or that it happened in the first place. Then again, anything is possible. There was one time I signed up for classes, and they pretty much had the same class at the same time in the same room with the same teacher. Turned out to be an error as the duplicate was supposed to start an hour later.

Protective Ichigo is fun to read. His name reflects him... the protector part. I'm not sure about strawberry. The verdict isn't out yet.

Ah. Those kinds of parents. Lovely. The one all about appearance rather than what happens. Sad but it does happen. With Toushiro being a genius... they probably have high expectations for him, forgetting he's a teenager.

Good thing Isshin is there. He'd be an awesome dad to have. :D
Chibi Envy Chan chapter 5 . 12/11/2014
So much snark in here. XD I love it! Not much of a high school fic person, but there are some well written ones that I make exceptions. Some of my fave phrases:

"There are only six people in the class; do the math."

"If he does anything funny I'll sic Gin on him again."

-Are you asking me out... over a text message?-

"You think if he glares any harder the phone burst out in flames?"

Love it where Rukia practically forces Shiro-chan on Ichigo's lap. XD She most likely has good women's intuition. Oh and the whole rabbit thing. Chappy, anyone?

Sojiro so needs spell check on his cell phone. It isn't that hard to spell out your instead of ur. Then again, he probably wouldn't bother with it as he has important things to do. Like trying to claim what he thinks is his.
Chibi Envy Chan chapter 4 . 12/11/2014
In spite of his icy exterior, I also believe Toushiro cares about those close to him even if it's a few. He's the type to show it rather than say it. Actions speak louder than words.

Need more IchiHitsu fics... XD Going through withdrawal. :C
Chibi Envy Chan chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
Trust Shiro-chan to call watching documentaries a date... then again, I also find them to be fascinating. XD I'd probably pick anime though.

Too bad I can't draw, because that moose hoodie would look so adorable on him. Not to mention how IC he is when responding. X3 I wonder if Ichigo can manage to get him in it...