Reviews for What Sulu Sees
AnotherDamDemigod chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
I loved this! Just one tiny problem. You can't defibrillate a flatline. Defibrillators shock an abnormally beating heart back into rhythm, by stopping it and letting it start itself back at a normal pace. You Can't stop a heart that's already stopped. If he flatlined then they would perform CPR.
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
Goodness... I'm grinning like an idiot. Love this first chapter, and definitely ready for more!

Hugs and more hugs,
Vanya
WrittenforKids chapter 6 . 7/18/2020
Laughed a lot. Going to show my sisters. This one's probably going to stick with me a while and be read again and again. Love the grasp you have on what it truly means to be a leader. Very inspiring.
Wanted to share one of my favorite quotes. It's from a Stargate Atlantis book, but it's still good.
"The point in which I no longer care, is the point in which I am not longer fit to lead."
Thanks for writing the story. v
SunhatLlama chapter 2 . 5/12/2020
This story is super amazing! I do hope you make the story you mentioned in chapter 2! I feel like I would enjoy some extra whump
Stormshadow13 chapter 6 . 4/11/2020
Love it. Great and fun story.
PorkchopUno chapter 6 . 1/29/2020
This is the best story I have ever read. It's everything I want in a story. Thank you so much! I love Jim and Bones in this story of yours. I personally see them together, so the subtle hints were really sweet. Thank you for writing.
EvensLight chapter 2 . 10/23/2019
Wow. These stories are absolutely amazing. Love your sense of humor!
BrokenKestral chapter 5 . 9/27/2019
And Sulu takes on a dragon. So cool.
BrokenKestral chapter 2 . 9/27/2019
So...it’s four years later, and this might have been abandoned by you, but I’d LOVE to read that McCoy and Kirk with Johanna story. If it’s sitting in your computer somewhere?
fightboredom chapter 6 . 9/14/2019
Great story.

One thing, Gaila the Orion who was roommates with Uhura died on the Farragut. She was never on Enterprise.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2019
I adore this fic. I’ve read it and reread it so many times it’s my absolute fav
Nerdalier chapter 4 . 5/26/2019
Big fan, big fan. Great job on Scot and Keenser!
Nerdalier chapter 3 . 5/25/2019
Darlin’ I have NO doubt that Hikaru Sulu would KRIFF YOU UP if you messed with his captain. Don’t stress that character. I love seeing Sulu bein a badass
Nerdalier chapter 2 . 5/25/2019