Reviews for What Sulu Sees
heather03nmg chapter 6 . 7/2
One of my favorite fics! I come back just to reread!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2021
I just wanted to say I thoroughly enjoyed your story, it was so well put together and perfect renditions of the characters we’ve all come to love. I always wanted to extend my deepest sorrow about the passing of your father, I can’t imagine the time you’ve been having. Thank you for giving your art and creativity, and I hope things are as good as they can be at a time like this. Sending love,

Sincerely ,
Anon.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2021
This was so cute and awesome! I LOVED that it was from Sulu's perspective, and a bunch of other outsider povs on Jim :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2021
Lexi chapter 2 . 9/12/2021
Im rereading older stories and found this one. Its still a fav and you should still consider writing the jim gets hit by a car and beats up bones exs bf story!
vamune1 chapter 6 . 8/31/2021
This is just perfect! I really enjoyed reading this. Great work!
tanseynz chapter 6 . 7/14/2021
Loved all the characters - your OC’s fitted seamlessly and the plotting was superb. I somehow doubt Spock would cope so calmly when Kirk was slapped by a subordinate, but it’s your story/your choice. This last one was perfect!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/19/2021
AnotherDamDemigod chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
I loved this! Just one tiny problem. You can't defibrillate a flatline. Defibrillators shock an abnormally beating heart back into rhythm, by stopping it and letting it start itself back at a normal pace. You Can't stop a heart that's already stopped. If he flatlined then they would perform CPR.
VanyaNoldo22 chapter 1 . 11/4/2020
Goodness... I'm grinning like an idiot. Love this first chapter, and definitely ready for more!

Hugs and more hugs,
Vanya
WrittenforKids chapter 6 . 7/18/2020
Laughed a lot. Going to show my sisters. This one's probably going to stick with me a while and be read again and again. Love the grasp you have on what it truly means to be a leader. Very inspiring.
Wanted to share one of my favorite quotes. It's from a Stargate Atlantis book, but it's still good.
"The point in which I no longer care, is the point in which I am not longer fit to lead."
Thanks for writing the story. v
SunhatLlama chapter 2 . 5/12/2020
This story is super amazing! I do hope you make the story you mentioned in chapter 2! I feel like I would enjoy some extra whump
Stormshadow13 chapter 6 . 4/11/2020
Love it. Great and fun story.
PorkchopUno chapter 6 . 1/29/2020
This is the best story I have ever read. It's everything I want in a story. Thank you so much! I love Jim and Bones in this story of yours. I personally see them together, so the subtle hints were really sweet. Thank you for writing.
EvensLight chapter 2 . 10/23/2019
Wow. These stories are absolutely amazing. Love your sense of humor!