Reviews for What Sulu Sees
PorkchopUno chapter 6 . 1/29
This is the best story I have ever read. It's everything I want in a story. Thank you so much! I love Jim and Bones in this story of yours. I personally see them together, so the subtle hints were really sweet. Thank you for writing.
EvensLight chapter 2 . 10/23/2019
Wow. These stories are absolutely amazing. Love your sense of humor!
BrokenKestral chapter 5 . 9/27/2019
And Sulu takes on a dragon. So cool.
BrokenKestral chapter 2 . 9/27/2019
So...it’s four years later, and this might have been abandoned by you, but I’d LOVE to read that McCoy and Kirk with Johanna story. If it’s sitting in your computer somewhere?
fightboredom chapter 6 . 9/14/2019
Great story.

One thing, Gaila the Orion who was roommates with Uhura died on the Farragut. She was never on Enterprise.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/5/2019
I adore this fic. I’ve read it and reread it so many times it’s my absolute fav
Nerdalier chapter 4 . 5/26/2019
Big fan, big fan. Great job on Scot and Keenser!
Nerdalier chapter 3 . 5/25/2019
Darlin’ I have NO doubt that Hikaru Sulu would KRIFF YOU UP if you messed with his captain. Don’t stress that character. I love seeing Sulu bein a badass
Nerdalier chapter 2 . 5/25/2019
OHHH I WANT THAT STORY! About Bones I mean. Also, HOW DARE HURT SMOL BUNNY BOI
Nerdalier chapter 1 . 5/25/2019
This isn’t what I expected but I like it. Out of curiosity did you write this with Sulu being bi or pan in mind or did you write it before we had canon confirmation that he’s gay?
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
I read this story the first time ages ago. Since then, I've lost two computers and all my bookmarks and only just now, years on, managed to turn it up again and I still. Damn. Adore this. Every bloody minute of it. It's a beautiful piece with humor and hurt. Above all, I love it being not just written from Sulu's pov but the unique reason you came up with to do it that way, the stories of love and loyalty.

I've slapped the 'favorite' button this time, like I wish I'd remembered to do the first time, so I won't be losing it again. Thank you for this brilliant bit of writing! 3
-Kaz
Em Tornado chapter 6 . 5/3/2019
I fucking LOVE this story.
Sohini Kayal chapter 6 . 3/4/2019
one my my most favourite of all the star trek fanfictions...well written with both snarky humour and tear-jerking angst...
DgirlLuna chapter 1 . 2/26/2019
Epic, well done! Loved it!
SVU MEGA FAN chapter 6 . 2/11/2019
Really funny was laughing so hard I started to cry.