Reviews for Wolf Blood
Tomoe Yamagawa chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
It's fine, most of us go through a phase like that where we aren't motivated to write anything and kinda forget all about our fanfiction. *Is going through it right now*
loggedout chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
If you don't find a beta reader, I would be happy to assist you in any way possible!
The Author Haru chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
But I liked this version! *puppy-dog eyes* PLEASE DON'T END IT
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2014
Admittedly I don't read too many crossovers, however, I think FMAB would be very compatible for this crossover and I honestly can't wait to read this fanfic. Good luck!
ApatheticEyes chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Great story so far! I really like how Ever and Kat are almost equally protective of each other haha I can't wait for their travels together with Ed and Al :) Please update soon! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
I really like the new chapter, though you might want to branch out from them journeying with the Elrics.
The Author Haru chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
so i really liked your writing style a lot and i liked what i've read so far but i find it hard to tell which character is which. also, make sure that you proofread before posting. having written four chapters (the latest one about as long as you entire three chapters) i find it soooo unbelievably helpful. sometimes you can even find missing details. also, try to visualize the story from a readers pov when proofreading. act as if you have no idea what will happen next. this will help to improve you stories. :)
Baileypuppylover chapter 2 . 9/3/2014
I'm so dissapointed ;-;
You didnt link back your storrryyyy
chi-ji-dragon chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
I like what you've written so far and I'm hoping that in an upcoming Chapter we'll learn more about who exactly Ever and Katya are. What exactly Ever and Katya's relationship is and how they came to live in the town. I didn't see any spelling mistakes and I'm not really good at grammar so I'm not much help there, but I do really how this is coming along! :3
unicornmeat3 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
This is amazing! Keep up the good work and PLEASE update soon!
BlackMoth405 chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
That was a REALLY awesome chapter, though I wish it had been a bit longer, but the cliff hanger was a nice touch. Again, can't wait for the next chapter!
BlackMoth405 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
When's the next chapter?!
melloschocolatecake chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I just recently started reading fullmetal alchemist (both series) fanfictions and I love this one.
I have a question does this take place in FMA or Brotherhood? It's hard for me to tell at first lol