Reviews for Hobbits Abroad
backtotheshire chapter 4 . 4/29/2014
Aw, please write more! That was a really cute story :)
Emily chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
Hurrah for conkers! I'd never heard about it before reading this chapter, but I found it very enlightening and it sounds fun. Go Sam! : )
aotearoan chapter 4 . 10/7/2009
This had me in hysterics and I think I woke my flatmate. Very funny!
AngelRinger21 chapter 3 . 10/15/2004
Fabulous! *grins* I'm still trying to figure our everyone. I like the use of the geneologies myself. Something that always afascinated me in the books! Keep 'em comin'!
Faerfaen chapter 4 . 7/13/2004
o this is really really good! I hope you update again soon!

** Dy **
Frodo Silverlune chapter 4 . 5/14/2004
This is a very cute story, and now i know what conkers are! very interseting, and it must have been intriguing to watch. i am hoping you will continue this story, although it seems unlikely. please do.
The Fifth Walker chapter 4 . 2/27/2004
*laughs gleefully* Oh, I haven't had this much fun since I read "Care and Feeding of Hobbits"! Now I know why Baylor loves you two so much. When will you post the next chapter? You haven't updated since 2002, but...there's always hope, neh? *giggles to herself* Conkers...
Rosie
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 2 . 10/16/2003
This is good! I've added you to my fave authors. I leave my bookmark here, and shall return to finish it most rickety-tick.
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
Great, more stories! Hi Marigold! (waves) You really do your homework, don't you? Found this at your recs page, good job!
tetshira chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
Ah 'tis the season of the grande conker championships! How well I remember the art of throwing sticks to knock the conkers down -then the oven treatment - then the actual championships. I think you got Boromir's injuries actually right as I too have been hit by flying conkers! Lovely story
Lady Eleclya chapter 4 . 6/14/2003
That was HILARIOUS! Legolas against Sam! I can just see it! hee.. Huryy and update!
Grav chapter 4 . 5/19/2003
I found this link on Baylor's Mushrooms, and I think I'm in love. That was absolutely fantastic. I love how all of your stories tie in together, and now I finally know what conkers are! That bit where Legolas was guessing bloodlines was great too, and I really, really love this story.

Grav
Rebecca19 chapter 4 . 4/27/2003
I just found this story, and I adore it! I'm Canadian, so I'd never heard of conkers before, but now I'm dying to see the Fellowship play..aaww..that's so sweet. Anyway, I love this story-I've always wondered about the descendants. Please continue the story-it's been months!
Kay chapter 4 . 4/20/2003
Just found. Just read. Enjoyed. Update? Please!
Lindelea1 chapter 4 . 3/27/2003
Is there really a "next chapter"? or is it part of the joke?

Really :hands on hips, foot tapping:

This story OUGHT to have a DISCLAIMER before it, especially the "conkers" chapter, something to the effect:

"People with pneumonia ought not to read this chapter as they may very well die laughing... or pull a muscle... or somewhat..."

O, ow!

On the other hand, perhaps laughing really is good medicine... if only it didn't hurt so much.