Reviews for Dusk To Dawn
I absolutely love this!
Nemhain2009 chapter 8 . 10/5
Lovely story!
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 1 . 9/19
I have a fondness for this chapter, it's so...human. I love it so much. Thank you for writing it.
Elena Parker chapter 8 . 9/15
...You're kidding me right? You're the author of this story too? I mean, can you be even more awesome-er than you already are? Like, seriously, how come you have such brilliant ideas, and even the brains to work on those ideas in spectacular manner?! Goodness, I love this story SO MUCH. And I can't believe I actually didn't notice you're also the author of my fav story 'Life Goes On'. seriously, shame on me.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 8 . 9/9
searching for so long you wear out iron-soled boots, but finding it coincidentally.
Golden feathers Edward chapter 8 . 9/6
Oh god this was a hilarious story you have there! XD Hope to see the next chapter in the near future!
Ellie68 chapter 8 . 9/5
This is the second time I’ve read this and it’s just as good as the first time.
I can’t wait for your next update.
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 8 . 8/24
Love the story! Hope you update soon!
Enishi-Haru chapter 8 . 8/22
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
ahuvati chapter 8 . 8/10
Once Reborn comes back Will he recognize Tsuna/Harry as his Sky? Will Tsuna remember how he died? And Will Ryohei become a secondary sin guardian? Like holding reborns place and such... Cuz I can't really see this story with either
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 8 . 8/9
I... am in love with this story. This is the first Harry Potter and Katekyo Hitman Reborn crossover that actually hooked me BAD.

I WANT MORE.

I am prepared. I have waited seven years for -Man to start again. I can do it again for this fic. THIS IS LIT! YOU’RE LIT!
AyaValkyrie chapter 8 . 8/5
Hope you continue it... it's way interesting
Sky318 chapter 8 . 7/28
The continuation?
BlueRedemption chapter 8 . 7/20
Omg LOL Hibari Yun is hilarious in this chapter. I just love her character, she’s just so endearing!

I have so much love for this fic and cannot wait for the next chapter.

This fic has me enraptured!
RainbowMaze chapter 8 . 7/19
skirskinskanoosh this story is so amazing and how did i get so lucky to find it i'm quaking.

This really is such a gem. I now know why it's so popular with about 1000 reviews and 4000 favorites and followers. It's so amazing. I love crossovers with Harry Potter, but it's pretty hard to find really good ones like this story.

I am sad that it seems like you only update twice a year, despite how amazingly long the chapters are. I'll just patiently (as much as I can) wait for the next update.

Also, poor Tsuna XD. He had his first kiss stolen by Mochida, and Kyouya hasn't reacted well. Kyouya's mother's and uncle's different reactions to his actions cracked me up XD. The birthday party, I felt, was a much-needed comic relief for the story to lighten things up from the heavy chapters.

I also can't wait till Reborn meets Tsuna! Will he recognize Tsuna as Harry reincarnated through Tsuna's flames?

So much to look forward to in the story! Please don't give this gem up! I can't wait for the next chapter! Thank you for creating such an amazing story!
1,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »