Reviews for Dusk To Dawn
Victoria1676 chapter 8 . 5/31
please mlare more I really love this story and poor Tsuna
Sarielgrace chapter 1 . 5/15
How dare u make me cry three times in one chapt?!
SleepyPuppy chapter 8 . 5/1
i wonder what would reborn do if clouds reaction was so severed? thanks for upl look forward to the next ch
Rinnala chapter 7 . 4/3
Would the answer to the question 'do you know how much it costs to heal an arm?' not be 'Nothing: healthcare in Japan is free'? Or maybe not in that universe or maybe I haven't understood the japanese healthcare system properly. But for a confrontational question it seems very... american. Being from a country with free healthcare it just struck me as odd to start a fight over the 'cost' of a broken arm rather than the indecency of not looking where you walk or not apologising for breaking said arm.
I absolutely love the plot though. And the scene of headless chickens straight afterwards had me laughing so hard.
The plot doesn't move slowly at all, even if he is still at a young age. I keep looking at the wordcount and think that we are ages away from involving Reborn or anything from the original story and I absolutely don't mind! The story is full of things that would I wouldn't want you to skip at all.
NotYourDamsel chapter 8 . 4/3
I LOVE YUN SO MUCH AND HER “KYOYA, YES! PROTECT TSUNA-KUN!” WAS TO DIE FOR HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
renextronex chapter 1 . 3/23
I found this one in Reddit and was going to read this but... Slash... why is there so much slash in this fandom?
KittenKatt1 chapter 8 . 3/18
I LOVE THIS STORY! Thank you for all of your hard work! More Please! Thank you!
Valen Goncalvez chapter 8 . 3/17
It was a good chapter, I will look forward to the next update!
AnkhseramFT chapter 8 . 3/15
I love this story and hope you will continue it.
SirenSong97 chapter 8 . 3/10
I know it’s been a while since you’ve updated, but I love this and want to encourage your talent! Don’t let it stress you, I’m just excited to see what you come up with next!

Happy writing!
natysc chapter 8 . 1/26
Update please !
Hyakuma chapter 6 . 12/27/2019
Hi! Just want to say I love this! And look forward to its updates always. I’m curious, excited, and dreaded the time Reborn come! But I look forward to the adventure Harry would have in the mean time if this event with the kidnapping and the Hibari were any indication!

I actually saw a review here some months and it was such a horrid and discouraging comment; right after your partner left the khr fandom too.

It plaque me and it was only sometime after that I realized I could wrote a comment like this! Which in turn make me guilty that I didn’t do it sooner.

I have no ideas why those people would do such a thing :(

(It’s especially jarring if I think they knew what happened with your partner and tried to do it here too :(()

(abt the comment: they seems like one of those whose enjoy Harry being very overpower and having a harem -enjoy those quick and not deep stories)

I enjoyed the details and the slow (but not exactly?) processed flow you have going on. I enjoyed what you’re doing twith Harry. I enjoyed the police man Minoru.

Like, unexoected conenction? Hibari?

(Minoru is so cute )

Tsuyoshi ideals toward sky seems different than Yun though so I wonder about that...

Rip Tsunas first kiss.

That luck finding bucket man...Just per usual with Harry.

bad exp and luck all the way up then got one good thing (?)

(I wonder in a tinie bit in mind if tsuyoshi would ask for Tsunas flame for his tea but probably not? he’s a child)

Tsunas stalking scene: I wonder if Yamamoto realized (probably).
Pause143 chapter 1 . 12/24/2019
Happy Holidays! Rereading this for the umpteenth time because it’s just that good!
I don't how I feel chapter 8 . 11/29/2019
Oh my~
Katherinne-luz chapter 1 . 10/31/2019
me encanta! ya no puedo esperar por saber que hará tsuna, gracias por el cap, esperaré cómodamente a qué actualices. gracias I love You!
1,486 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »