Reviews for Dusk To Dawn
GirlOfDeath chapter 8 . 3/15
I keep coming back to this story as I adore it I hope you are okay and it will be updated in the future
Green chapter 1 . 2/12
Not good, but not terrible
abishasoans chapter 4 . 1/25
Please, someone unseal him!
Amnesiac Goldfish chapter 8 . 1/23
2 years and will continue to wait for an update. I still want to see how Reborn and Tsuna's interaction will be like afterwards.
ritzmix chapter 8 . 12/4/2020
Love kyoya’s mom
Bb34 chapter 8 . 11/16/2020
Bb34 chapter 3 . 11/16/2020
I hope they take him away Nana is getting on my nerves.
aGnamZer0 chapter 8 . 11/11/2020
It's an awesome work! As far as I'm concerned, it was of the best HP Xover and equally one of the best KHR Xover.

I like the way you linked both worlds. You didn't made Harry a transmigrator who went to another world because the mafia already existed in his world to begin with.

Harry's encounter with Reborn was so natural, but also so cruel. I really enjoyed their interactions.

I wonder if Harry...no should I say Tsuna is also the wizard. Considering Harry was both a wizard and a sky – even if he was unaware of his condition – the opposite could be true equally. After all Tsuna does is the reincarnation of a wizard. Anyway, it would be funny to see Tsuna wield both his flames and his magic.

The scene I hate the most in canon is when Timoteo seal Tsuna's flames. In fact Timoteo is my most hated character. Just after there's Hana and Haru in second place, Ryohei and Hayato in third and finally Iemitsu in last.

Anyway, since Tsuna was obviously more mature than any child should be, I had hoped it would discover his flames before the tree incident and wouldn't reveal them to anyone, effectively avoiding being sealed. And that if he did end up sealed, he would use either magic or overpower the seal with his flames to destroy it.

I detest the fact that Tsuna ended up becoming a clutz because of it, have difficulties focusing...

Well, that was what I thought I'd feel. But finally, while I'd still prefer if it wasn't here, it allowed Tsuna a deeper understanding of his flames. He did many experimentations – maybe his wizardly nature – with his flames to use them at his full potential despite his restrictions.

Aside from that, it also allowed him to learn an important lesson and work on it. Always being vigilant and aware of his environment and of his own movements. Because he's clumsy he must constantly check where he puts his feets, because of his tunnel vision he must try to always be aware of what happens around him, who's there... For a hitman or just a mafioso it's an important skill.

I'm happy he made friends with Kyouya, my favorite character of the series. I look forward to their continued relationship.

Considering Tsuna's guardians, I alrady said it but I'm not a big fan of Ryohei. And most importantly I definitely don't want anyone but Reborn to be Tsuna's Sun. So please, reserve the place for him.

If you continue like that, I'd say your story will at least have 400,000, if not 600,000 word. It has the potential to become the best KHR x HP fic – well I already consider it as such, but it's a pity it's in hiatus.

So here would be the question that worries me, please tell me it's only in hiatus and it's no discontinuated. Right? Because this work deserves to be finished. I hope you'll read my message and be able to answer me.

Anyway, thank you for writing and sharing with us such an incredible story.
D-no chapter 8 . 8/19/2020
Not to sound pushy. But update pleeeeeeeeease?! At least one chappieee?
quaff chapter 8 . 8/5/2020
Wonderful story. It’s very well written. If you choose to continue writing, I hope you get as much enjoyment as I have.

Thanks.
animecutylover chapter 8 . 7/23/2020
So many things happening even before Reborn arrives, lol.

The sheer chaos surrounding Namimori and Tsuna. XD
animecutylover chapter 4 . 7/23/2020
Lol. Poor Tsuna.

I do wonder if Reborn will realize Tsuna is his Sky when he gets to Namimori. Since Flames come from the soul right? At least I think so. So even if Harry’s been reincarnated as Tsuna, his flames should still feel familiar?
Almadynis Rayne chapter 3 . 6/17/2020
I LOVE this story so much! I really hope you keep writing
D-no chapter 8 . 6/14/2020
Please I am begging you update if you can. What if I die from covid and didn't get to see Reborn meeting Tsuna/Harry. I don't even want you to end this story. Just reborn and tsuna first meeting. Or their flames'. But Please! Sends virtual cookies to bribe you with
Luka chapter 8 . 6/6/2020
Tbh im just here waiting eagerly for whenever reborn is reintoduced. Like cant wait,,,
1,503 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »