Reviews for Dusk To Dawn
littleditto chapter 8 . 5/17
This is fantastic
yochan123 chapter 6 . 4/11
omg great explanation and kyaaaaa he achieved the new mode!
yochan123 chapter 4 . 4/11
poor tsuna T_T poor harry omg

but i love kyouya
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/11
that's RIGHT, MINORU, TSUNA'S PARENTS COMPLETELY SUCK
Anatomy of Peace chapter 8 . 3/23
This chapter was great! Loved how you captured the feel of chaos!
Reclun chapter 8 . 12/24/2021
I need more of this sooooo badly! Kyouya being Tsuna's first friend and Guardian is so perfect!
NanoNona chapter 8 . 11/27/2021
Books kinda meh…I mean it written decently, but it’s not the type of plot I wanted to read. Also, when are Reborn and Harry/Tsuna gonna get back together ahhhhhhh!
Bri Kimball chapter 1 . 11/19/2021
Yes I read it also, the author deleted it. It was wrote and posted by Araceil but they deleted everything they had on here. It sucks the stories were great the characters well written. I really enjoyed them. Unfortunately Araceil kept getting bullied and threatened here so they left.
Jenny the Rose chapter 8 . 11/18/2021
Does anybody know about that fanfic where instead of Harry dying he lives? I read it somewhere and I can't find it. I know it's a companion to this story
loleo chapter 8 . 11/7/2021
I so hope for more updates for this amazing to read story. Please work hard for us
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2021
I really loved this! It was amazing, I can't wait for him to be unsealed! Thank you for writing this! 33
TekoloKuautli chapter 3 . 9/7/2021
Minoru is becoming one of my favorites here, and I really liked the explanation of why Tsuna's parents are so bad at parenting. Also, that Tsuna rejected all Sun Flames is a signal that he's got his bond with Reborn still, and how ironic that Shamal's investigation into hemorrhagic Sky is going to come in handy for him?
TekoloKuautli chapter 2 . 9/7/2021
I really like this Tsuna, he's not quite Harry but at the same time he is. Accepting his new life as a brand new slate is preferable than drowning in nostalgia.
TekoloKuautli chapter 1 . 9/7/2021
I cried over Harry's death and Reborn's depression. Damn, that was harsh, but I loved the origin of his iconic hat.
PrincessMagic chapter 8 . 6/25/2021