Reviews for Twelve Easy Steps
vinocibo chapter 1 . 9/9/2017
I don't even watch this show, but this story is all kinds of awesome.
Dagleek chapter 1 . 4/25/2016
This was so Gail and Holly I could hardly stand it- in the best possible way.

Thanks!
rhodon6 chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
Great and funny
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Loved this!
sosweetlynette chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
It's a good story, I appreciate much your humour. It was a good idea to integrate other characters into each stage, particularly Nick and Dov. Sorry for the possible mistakes, english is not my native langage.
Bontouch chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
You are so funny.
Bontouch chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
You are a fantastic funny writer of grat Gail and holly love stories
SophieP chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Aww. I loved it!
mysunshine chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
this fic is perfect in so many ways. I really really enjoyed it and you totally cracked me up. You're the best at humour/romance fics. Thanks for sharing it with us!
Drumchik chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I loved this. It was hilarious and the twelve step program was SO Gail! And Holly's "how very weird of you" I read that in her voice it was SO her. Great fic!
Tofu9162 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
oh my gosh you just totally played my feels like a fiddle! and the worst part (best part?) was that I totally liked it haha! I loved the humor in this, it helped get through the incredible sadness that was a Gail coping without Holly. And the Gail and Holly moments were so good...that mix of bittersweet pain and yet they are together and talking so it's good. And the slow move back towards their banter of old was nice. The whole story was pretty much a slow move of current broken Golly, to a fixed and stronger yet together Golly that we knew from before, and it was a beautiful way to transition them. Super creatively done! I think it was a great idea because some people are more addicting than drugs and it's hard (or impossible) to get over them. But there are better ways to cope. And Gail did that, and whether she intentionally meant to get Holly back (I think she dreamed and maybe had a little hope after "somebody" was gone, but didn't think it would happen?) it definitely helped her cope in a healthy and more mature way. And it helped Holly see that she was trying to grow and mature emotionally as well. Freaking fantastic story though!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I've read a lot of Golly fics. Never done a review before...
This one is the WINNER - it's great. It made me laugh out loud - a lot.
Just fantastic. You got Gail's character and speech perfect.
CdnGirl01 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
That was awesome, what a great one-shot, thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
hahahaaaa loved this! such a gail thing to do :)
Lynn chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Hey
Just finished and I'm smiling! This is Brilliant! Thank you!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »