Reviews for The Small Print
Blai7r chapter 15 . 7/14
I have no words for this. Honestly, I have to say you are a very, very talented writer. The characters, their stories, everything really, is so well thought of and connected and... amazing, really! I've always been a sucker for whodunnit-type stories (I had a very long and stable relationship with a miss Agatha Christie, you know) but this is something else entirely. I'm also very much obsessed with Alphard and I'm dyingggg to know more! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Update soon!
I check this fanfic nearly everyday for an update...Hope there is one soon.
konchibi chapter 15 . 6/3
i have read this story twice in two years. I really like your writing style especially your characters.
Hope you continue this fanfic. Really love the development of the story.
MeriLynelle chapter 14 . 3/23
I'm sorry to put this in a seperate review, but I forgot to write this:
How did they know the body was Malfoy, if the head was so severely burned that identification was impossible? Probably there are some spells for that...or maybe Pansy could identify the body, but it left me wondering, if there was a chance that he was still out there somehow :S.
MeriLynelle chapter 15 . 3/23
So, this week I finally read the whole story from start to the last chapter! I was definitely glad I handled it this way, because I forgot so so so much! I had read about 70% of it back in 2015/16, but then didn't read the last chapters, because I wanted to reread first.
So...what to say? I'm truly exhilarated - I loved the story so much! God, I thought I had figured out quite a lot, but then suddenly there were so many plot twists coming and I ended up being super clueless again! I didn't see Zabini raping Malfoy coming at all, oh my God. And I felt quite sick, just like Alphard, because I had had such a positive picture of Zabini throughout the story - I liked him soo much and I was giddy to see what clues he had left for Hermione to find! I hope it wasn't the Pensieve... it doesn't clear things up, does it? Also, since Alphard wondered if Zabini raped Astoria as well.. oh God, I can't imagine that, I'm still thinking Draco and Amundsen (and maybe Nott too?) raped her together :S. It was such a stomach-turning scene to read, that party at Malfoy Manor, and I also wonder why Pansy never told anyone - was she too afraid for Draco to lose his face and thus her also lose her face, because she was engaged to marry him? And where is she now? I can't wait for Hermione to find her!
About Nott.. I sort of felt pity for him at the beginning of the story and sometimes in between, like in the flashbacks, where he tracks Alphard. I can relate to his awkwardness and wanting to have a friend - but I cannot forgive him the things he's done - because I suspect he did more than just hurt Harry and leave him in the woods. Although I'm still at a loss as to who might be the killer.
I can't wait to see if Aphard can get anything out of Astoria, but I'm pretty sure that she won't say much under pressure and to a male person. Although she could clear things up a lot!
Oh and I'm somehow soo so sorry for Daphne at the end of the last chapter :/. I wondered before, why everyone is preferring Astoria to her.
And also - BILL WTF? And Whelkes knows about Bill working there? What else does he know? I'm just really damn confused and also anxious about those runes and the veil.
Speaking of which - I was so confident that Alphard was Sirius' son, but then suddenly this seems to be in question as well - IS he Sirius? That can't be... or IS he actually Sirius' uncle Alphard and somehow made young again, just like Nott's mum? I can't really imagine how this would work yet, but I am looking forward to learning more about his past!
And then Tracey and Zabini being in contact...I wonder how that happened! And I hope they find little Erica, whose powers were hinted to be really strong as well...
so wow, you have my deepest respect for keeping all of those plotlines going and characterisations steady! I'm still super hyper from reading all of this in such a short time and my head is spinning to find solutions to all those riddles!
Thank you so so much for writing so many beautiful and masterfully written stories!
nymphaeleas chapter 13 . 2/10
This is probably my 3rd reread of this story, and I am still utterly in love with it! I absolutely adore your characterisations, the story itself that leaves you guessing but never really knowing what the truth is & obviously the writing! There is really no other story of which I am looking forward so much for an update! It really is a special story!
This story is so complex and beautifully written, I couldn’t put it down till the last wors. Hope there’s more coming. You’ve done such a stunning job so far I can’t wait to see what’s next.
Joanna chapter 15 . 1/7
Why do I feel like Alphard is Sirius? Excited for the next chapter!
amr56 chapter 15 . 12/22/2017
Oh man, that flashback at the beginning was brutal. It was interesting to see Theodore's perspective but I really felt for him. I really liked the conversation between Ron and Alphard. Ron is so insightful and he knows himself really well; it almost goes against my thoughts of canon Ron, but I could see him growing into that. This story is so complex and there's so much going on. I'm really interested to see what happens next. Thanks for updating!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/17/2017
Glad to see you’ve updated now that I’m enthralled with this as well!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/23/2017
Loved it! So glad you updated
MaeBees chapter 15 . 11/14/2017
First off, you're a bloody hero for managing all these plot lines. Secondly, Bill can get what's coming to him.

Also, I love how you've written Ron. At first he seemed like the usual "dumb, loyal sidekick" trope, but you did a really good job of developing that trope into something way more real and interesting.

Also also, THE PLOT THICKENS (the plot is so thick that at this point it's being considered as a building material for industrial bridges). I'm super excited for the next chapter!
WittyBasketcase chapter 15 . 11/13/2017
Engaging chapter! Thank you for updating!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/12/2017
every time i think i have a grasp on where this story is heading you throw a new twist into the plot!
I love reading this story and i will eagerly await the next chapter!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 15 . 11/12/2017
Keep up the good work update soon