Reviews for A Tangled Tale
Dot1warner chapter 1 . 9/26
Just a glimpse of the ever after. . .
And FOREVER chapter 3 . 7/23
aweee this was awesome! wonderful take on this story! made me laugh and smile *.* great way help with a bad day. thank you!
J.J.88 chapter 3 . 3/15
This is unbelievable cute. Love to see Snape struggle with his feeling and how to express himself. Lovely story!
littleladyangel chapter 3 . 12/22/2017
Loved this story 3 Thank you for sharing
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 11/25/2017
Yay! Delightful story, even if there wasn't any frying pan or horse named Caesar.

Thank you.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/20/2017
He didn't try Sectumsepra to cut the hair? Ah well.

Anyway, at least they're looking at *each others'* shoes now...

And hey, True Love's Kiss might just work.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/18/2017
Aww, they're still in the looking down at their own shoes' stage yet. Maybe they can move onto looking at each other's shoes soon, and this curse might move that along. One can only hope.
articcat621 chapter 3 . 10/28/2017
Absolutely loved this tale, sweetie. Your work always puts such a smile on my face. Xx
WeirdLittleStories chapter 3 . 10/14/2017
"Funny" stories usually just seem stupid to me, but I really enjoyed this one. The image of Hermione carting several yards of multi-colored hair around was already funny, then having that hair keep reaching for Snape... Great job!
slytherinsal chapter 3 . 7/26/2017
lovely piece of fluff
Lucyole chapter 3 . 7/6/2017
Really good sweet and funny story.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/31/2017
What a great story. Lovely concept, beautifully executed with a delicate touch.
jada951 chapter 3 . 5/1/2017
I remember reading this before.

Still great fun!
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Forgot to add... thank you for combining my fav princess (Rapunzel) and my fav warriors (Hermione and S. Snapetrue brilliancy
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
Amazing story! Loved every word! Thank you so much for writing this and extra thanks for the sweet epilogue. Please keep writing as you captured the characters perfectlythanks once again!