Reviews for The Spring Equinox Dance
Lol chapter 2 . 5/27/2017
"Get in line." Best. Reply. Ever. Of all time. The Blake stuff is... Amusing, and I'm interested to see where that goes. Velvet seems fun. Pyyrah got a little weird with the "belongs to me" thing. But yeah, love the story.
Lol chapter 1 . 5/27/2017
Ok. I'd like to start this comment with this. If any girl I'd literally just asked to be my girlfriend responded with "Bark like a dog" I'd respond "Woof, now you purr like a kitten." "Why?" "Because if I'm gonna be your bitch, then you best believe you're gonna be my pretty pussy." END SCENE. Drop the mic. Thank you. Now, can I just say, I'm impressed with how bad Jaune is at this? During that Ruby conversation it was like he started digging a hole, realised it, climbed out of said hole, and then started digging a 2nd hole thinking "This one will make a perfect escape tunnel for the first!" It was hilarious! And then the whole Yang thing, doomed if he does, doomed if he doesn't. Cause you know she won't like them dating. Also, that little Blake moment. Dude, you are just all over the place and I love it. Can't wait to see how that turns out. Nyahh nyahh indeed!
Stixdude chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Please continue this it's not just good for the fluff, it's good for the soul
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
Annnnnnnnnd the S.S. Knightshade claims victory in the stormy waters of love!
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Ohhhhh yeahhhh! That weiss shut down was magnificent!
Nexus Bladeguard chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
"Salutes you" Sir, you have effectively prepped and set sail all the Beacon Warships, and in one fell swoop, set them ablaze dooming them to the murky depths with only the S.S. Lancaster left afloat. I commend you, and will now proceed to the next chapter of this legend to see what becomes of Admiral Rose and Ensign Arc...held at nut point by the Bloodthirsty Privateer Yang Xiao Long, sister of Admiral Rose.

That was my best attempt at comedy when referring to 'ships'. I really enjoy this story yo.
2000redred chapter 3 . 5/8/2016
I find this story really enjoyable to read. Do you ever plan on continuing it?
CallsignHavoc chapter 3 . 3/7/2016
I have no idea where this is going, but wherever it is, I want it to keep going. Please!?
Guest chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
It gets crazier and crazier with each installment. What the fuck is going on!? Why can't I tear my eyes away?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
You are crazy, demented bastard, Penguin. I love it.
dracohalo117 chapter 3 . 4/2/2015
This was an excellent chapter, I now envision that Nora and Ren's home village is composed of a lot of males who asked Nora out, and are now her zoo.

And now Blakey is in on the action...wonderful.

I eagerly await the next update.

dracohalo117 chapter 2 . 4/2/2015
Date with Ruby, soon Yang shall unleash all hell!

And now Pyrrha, Velvet, and Weiss are competing for the same man...

dracohalo117 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
That was absolutely awesome, completely and utterly hilarious, every second was just gut wrenching humor.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Umbrardor chapter 3 . 2/21/2015
It's as if these aren't ships fighting. These are separate tentacles of a great sea monster fighting over tiny fishing boat.
roxasduelwielder chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Blake is scary but funny