Reviews for Requiem of A Certain Horned Thingy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
your one-shots are precious, i love them 囧rz can't get enought of these two
Airhorn jackass chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
AA AA AA AA TOOOOOOOOOOOO SHORT I read 10000 words in 35 seconds
Keehl86 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Good story, weird title, not in a bad way. :) Kinda short, too. I liked it though.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Nate, you seriously should do one of the 100 chapter fics for these two, like you did for visorshipping. God, I can't fucking get enough of your one-shots. The grammar is impeccable as always, and you've characterized them incredibly well. You're doing a bang-up job on these.
EmeraldRhino chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
This... I like it.
A Reviewing Reader chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Long time, no see, Nate!

Amusing and great as always. I really don't have anything else to say, and I feel like this review is really short. Characters were good, as usual, and Serena was as cold to him as usual.

I always love your last lines - they often represent their relationship at the moment, and right now, he's still being the smartass who needs to watch his mouth because his girlfriend definitely has the upper hand. XD

That probably didn't make sense, that last comment, but the gist is that I like your last lines of all of your stories because they always make me laugh.

-Ary
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Nice job, I liked it. Hope you do more with these characters, you've really characterized them well.