Reviews for The Many Facets of Light
Jedi Knight Bus chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
aiyiyi-i've only read stories with a warm, kind hearted Thranduil-this one shows a completely different portrayal of him. poor legolas...:D
Jedi-Bant chapter 41 . 11/12/2004
A rather enjoyable fic.

please update soon, whats wrong with Aragorn?

lov

JEDI_BANT
V chapter 39 . 5/31/2004
"He heard Elrond wince and a rip of fabric. He chose not to pay attention. He didn't care."

How in Elbereth's name can you hear someone *wince*? It's a facial expression!

Oh, and wait, there's more! Sorry to tell you this, but the story is really bad. Galadriel becoming insane? Thranduil beating his only son and HEIR? And what's this about the bloody Three Rings still working? The One Ring is destroyed, thus: No power to the Three! There are just *so* many cannon screw-ups in here that it makes me sick. Everyone is out of character! And Legolas keeps going from sympathetic, clever, daring Elf, to indifferent, moaning moron. Back and forth, back and forth. And what about the Elves sailing to the Undying Lands?

Okay, yeah, I've read this far. Why? Because for all the horrible, irritating mistakes, this is a whole heck of a lot more orginal than a bunch of other fics. But this is it, sorry.

He heard him wince. Hmph.
Shadowgirl1 chapter 41 . 5/10/2004
Excellent story! Simply fantastic!
KissTheRainGirl12489 chapter 41 . 4/29/2004
Why do all the god stories gota ennd in the middle.( If you ever get this an decide to update-I'll be waiting )
TarynEstel chapter 41 . 1/24/2004
GASP
SHE UPDATED
and this chapter is SO adorable.
I feel bad for Aragorn, as always.
Eowyn has become quite a woman, to say the least- very sweet, though. Faramir's made her slightly more docile than expected :-p
Will she have a kid by the end of the story?
Is Eomer okay? I think you missed one of the accents on Eowyn. (nevermind me, though.)
Pure Expression chapter 41 . 1/24/2004
Aw, that's cute.
Yes, I realize I never ever give good reviews...I just like reading the story. :D
Sliverwings chapter 41 . 1/24/2004
Blah...to lazy to sign in. *does the happy dance* Yay! New chappie (with a flashback!)! Thankies. *gives you plushies of all of your fav LOTR chars* You rock!
*bows*
Lena Araiyan chapter 41 . 1/24/2004
I was quite surprised to see this towards the top of the newly updated stories! :) But chapters 39-41 were all quite good, I can't wait for more.
storybook elf chapter 41 . 1/24/2004
This is really cute, hurry and add more!
Loopy Lu chapter 41 . 1/24/2004
Ow, this is a very sweet chapter. In very few fanfictions people tend to be slack on the fact that Eowyn And Eomer are siblings. This was a perfect chapter to remind everyone that they did infact grow up together, and seemed very close through their hard years.
Thankyou
Freelancer chapter 40 . 1/17/2004
Argh! How DARE you leave it there? Evil! :o)
This is great. Very complex, very thrilling. Keep it coming!
Freelancer
Freelancer chapter 13 . 1/17/2004
Wow, this story is cool beans! Very intense and exciting! I don't have time to finish it now, but I'll be back. :o)
Freelancer
Pure Expression chapter 40 . 11/28/2003
Ack! Way to not tell anything in this chapter! I am waiting...! :D
Pure Expression chapter 39 . 11/28/2003
Legolas is so...dark! But I suppose he would be, after everything that has happened! I love what you have going between Thranduil and Galadriel...not having him just cave in...it's intriguing.
Oh, by the way, for some reason I can't get to your diary...it makes a *popping* sound and then the screen closes. It's like it triggered the ad blocker or something...hm.