Reviews for Familiar Faces
Debbie chapter 40 . 1/16/2018
So glad Tony gave it to Gibbs. Gibbs treats Tony awful. The head slaps and talking down to Tony always turn me off. McGee is such a great friend by been there to comfort,listen,supporting and giving him advice when Tony needs help. Hopefully this pregnancy with help the two of them get back together and work on their relationship because deep down they still love each very deeply. Great job with Zoe! The powers to be just insulted us by bet her into the show. Like we won't know that they were trying to replace Ziva with this look alike even right down to the first letter in her name! Can't wait to see what Gibbs did in forward to the next chapter.
abrant554 chapter 40 . 1/15/2018
Thank you for the update. I am 'following' this story and will read when it is 'complete'. :)
kfink77 chapter 40 . 1/15/2018
I love, love this chapter. I would have loved to see Tony do this on the show before he left. He had every right to do it, and I’m sad I’ll never see it. But, it was sure good to read it. I would love to say more, but I’ll leave it at this. One more thing Zoe was nothing but a Ziva clone. Even dressed in the tank like Ziva in her first scene. They wanted to throw it in Tiva fans faces.
Guest chapter 40 . 1/15/2018
Love this so much. Please update soon
DS2010 chapter 40 . 1/15/2018
So, so glad Tony blew his top and told Gibbs off and yelled at Abby then told Zoe off as well.
About time he stood up for himself and trying to fight for Ziva.
Yes Gibbs you blew it big time, now how are you going to repair it if it can be.
Safara Bellamy chapter 40 . 1/15/2018
Thanks for the latest chapter, I love the direction you are going with your story. I was hoping that Ziva would become pregnant, I hope she eventually tells Tony and he tries to prove to her he can be trusted again. I know it will take time for Ziva to forgive and trust Tony, and the team but hopefully she will give them a chance. I look forward to your next chapter.
BKeh chapter 40 . 1/15/2018
Very,very well done and an excellent chapter. I'm definitely looking forward to your next update.
Sue Dooley chapter 40 . 1/15/2018
Fabulous chapter! Tony finally told Gibbs and Abby off. He is trying to quit being Gibbs lapdog, finally. I like how understanding Vance is being. Yahoo, Zoe is being treated the way she deserves. Will Ziva be pregnant and forgive Tony? Tiva forever.
Tiva Lover chapter 40 . 1/15/2018
YES! AN UPDATE AFTER 2 MONTHS OF WAITING. I DO HOPE THE ISSUE RESOLVES BETWEEN TONY AND ZIVA NOW THAT THEIR HAVING A BABY. I HOPE THIS WILL MAKE ZIVA ACCEPT TONY BACK. FOR THE SAKE OF HER BABY IM HOPING ZIVA WILL COME TO HER SENSES AND FORGIVE TONY. I DONT CARE IF HER ISSUE WITH GIBBS AND ABBY WILL NOT BE RESOLVE FOREVER. I CANT STAND THOSE CHARACTERS ANYMORE. IM FED UP OF GIBBS BEING PORTRAYED AS THE LOVING FATHER FIGURE BECAUSE HE IS NOTHING BUT A REAL BASTARD! SO WITH ABBY. ANYWAY I HOPE IT WILL NOT BE VERY ANGSTY ON THE NEXT CHAPTER. I WANT THE HAPPY TIVA BACK PRETTY PLEASE.
Bohogal1998 chapter 40 . 1/15/2018
I Still want the team to make up! Even Abby and Tony and Ziva and Gibbs! No I don't want Tony to Follow Gibbs like a puppy but I love the father son relationship they always had and the brother sister relationship he had with Abby and The sisterly relationship and father/daughter relationship that Ziva had with Abby and Gibbs! I always felt that Abby and Gibbs pushed Tony to move on after Ziva didnt come back because Tony was being affected at work and hurting and they cared so they didn't want him to be in that condition. If Ziva had shown signs of coming back they wouldn't have done that. they were just concerned for Tony. Abby and Ducky ARE my faves but I loved this team as a whole. it wasn't the same after Ziva and then Tony left! I just want the whole family together again. Not JUST TIVA. I deffinately Glad this is a TIVA story but I love the family as a whole and I would love if Ellie would stay too. Of all the replacements after Ziva, I like Ellie the best.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/6/2018
I take it you are very very young? Because turning all the characters into whining (especially Tony, do you despise him that much?) prepubescents is rather pathetic, but extremely funny. I'll be putting this forward when discussing badfic online...
J09tiva chapter 39 . 12/17/2017
Hi, I'm new to your story. Keep it up and looking forward to the next chapters. I wonder how will Tony fight to get back ziva's trust and love.
Debbie chapter 39 . 12/2/2017
What a chapter! Love the way Ziva put Gibbs and Abby in their place with the way they handled everything while she was gone and then when she came back they never were honest about with her. McGee is such a good friend to both Tony and Ziva. Hopefully he be able to help the two of them in working out their problems. I wonder could that be Zoe at the door? Looking forward to the next chapter.
Sue Dooley chapter 39 . 11/28/2017
Fabulous chapter! Gibbs and Abby have been put in their rightful places for betraying Ziva. Tim is a great friend and brother. I am glad Tony will not give up. Tiva forever.
I completely agree with your Author''s Note.
Guest chapter 39 . 11/28/2017
Thank you for updating your story, I am really enjoying it even though at the moment Tony and Ziva are not together, and she wants to leave the team. Please continue your story, and eventually have a happy ending for all the characters. I know that Zoe in your story is a bad person but I hope she can see how wrong she is and make amends.
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »