Reviews for Familiar Faces
Bohogal1998 chapter 20 . 11/28/2017
What just hsppened? Please let her find him!
Bohogal1998 chapter 19 . 11/28/2017
Great chapter! Can't wait for more!
Bohogal1998 chapter 18 . 11/28/2017
No! Please don't let things end bad!
Bohogal1998 chapter 17 . 11/28/2017
She REALLY needs to tell the isreal truth to him sooner than later! Does she not realize she could ruin things this way? The very thing she's trying to avoid could happen because of how she's trying to make not happen.
Bohogal1998 chapter 16 . 11/28/2017
Yay!
Bohogal1998 chapter 15 . 11/28/2017
Great chapter!
Bohogal1998 chapter 14 . 11/28/2017
They had Better make up! Don't let Ziva leave again! Don't ruin the relationship as father and Daughter! Please let everything be ok! By the way I heard the writers were the problem not GG and MH. I plan not to watch the next season if there is one. Not without Abby!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Awesome chapter:) :) :) Glad you're back
Bohogal1998 chapter 13 . 11/28/2017
She needs to tell him that last truth. The real reason she stayed in Isreal! Does it have to do with baby Tali?
Bohogal1998 chapter 12 . 11/28/2017
Finally some one who thinks like I do about the reason Ziva left! Love this story!
DS2010 chapter 39 . 11/28/2017
At least Tony has a plan to try and win Ziva back.
beatrix.acs chapter 39 . 11/28/2017
Yay, yay, yay, yay! Another chapter, I am so excited for the continuation! :)

"...not only for using public transporation that day..." - LOL, I sometimes have the same feelings as Gibbs has. :D Actually all the time as I use public transportation every single day.
You go Ziva! I love her when she stands up for herself and the "no" she told to Gibbs - brilliant. Glad she remained determined. It is her right to do so.
I understand that Gibbs is feeling the way he is but he has to finally sit down and think about his own actions. To look back and admit his responsibility. Not to keep gluing something together.

And Abby exactly the same - I am glad that Ziva is having the strength to be so determined. Apology like that must be sincere and trully meant. And I now doubt that Abby means it the way she should. She just wants to maket things right but that needs time.

So glad that McGee eventually agreed to help Tony who apparently attached himself to the only hope he has. But at least he has something to hold on. (By the way - Ziva, it's me :D Mulder/Scully - it's me). But I understand that McGee is standing between two people he loves and is forced to choose. Hard position he is in, yes. But absolutely logically, he wants to be kept out.
And damn, cliffhanger! Who is that person? There are so many people I can think of, though one of them stands out.

Aaah, terrific chapter and such an evil cliffhanger! I cannot wait to read more and find who it is. Thank you, hun, for the chapter and see you next time!
libs1709 chapter 39 . 11/28/2017
Although this is a good story, and I absolutely understand that it’s not always easy to update, it frustrating to go a long time between chapters. I read lots of FF and to try and remember which story the chapter belongs to after a few weeks is quite off putting. Hopefully the angst between Tony and Ziva won’t last too long and your updates will be a little more regular.
Guest chapter 37 . 10/28/2017
Unmitigated sub Harlwe
Debbie chapter 38 . 10/14/2017
So happy to see this new chapter. I have missed you. Tony and Ziva are both so very stubborn! I want knock both of them in their heads. I know we have to get though the anguish first before they can get back together. They only way that this can happen is by the fact they will have to talk opening and honestly with each other. Looking forward to your next chapter.
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »