Reviews for Familiar Faces
Puck and Rachel fan chapter 38 . 10/13/2017
More soonish please

Brandy
Sue Dooley chapter 38 . 10/13/2017
Awesome chapter! The anger and the hurt coming through your writing, excellent. Tiva forever. Please continue the story.
BKeh chapter 38 . 10/12/2017
Excellent story and a great chapter. Keep them coming.
bunnykoko chapter 38 . 10/12/2017
Please continue...soon!
Rose chapter 38 . 10/12/2017
E muito triste chorei quĂȘ pena do Tony
beatrix.acs chapter 38 . 10/12/2017
First of all, I am so glad to see you updating again, my dear sweetheart. I know it has been difficult to find the right writing vibe but I can assure you that you are doing just fine.

I feel sorry for Tony but on the other hand - he caused this to himself. He should know already that keeping things from your loved ones does not work. And especially when Zoe returned, he should know even better than to hide the truth and think that nothing will be revealed and she will keep her mouth shut. Where did you put your brain, Tony? This was condemned to failure since the first moment... And well, I do agree with both Ziva and McGee - he does things only to please Gibbs to feel important. Not that it is a bad thing, in certain point of his life Gibbs was more father to him than his own one and we all desire appreciation from our loved ones. But there is this line no one should ever go. And he overstepped it more than once, trying to prove himself to Gibbs for whatever reason when he did not have to, did not need to... Time to change that, Tony. Otherwise, you are doomed.

I really like the Ellie/Ziva bonding. Ellie can learn so much from Ziva and I think that Ziva stays in contact with reality thanks to her. Her feeling of betrayal is understandable because it is not mainly about what Tony did and the engagement - it is the fact he lied about it and the rest of the team with him. Either way, it is a pleasure to see Ziva not backing down and running away completely - it is a sign of her maturity. In other days, she would just pack her things and leave, but no - she stayed. She might have something in plan, but she remains where she is.

Oh I love the description of McGee in this chapter - the "moderation" line was absolutely golden! Because he is always the voice of reason, the smart one and the moderate one.

"She knows what happened afterwards, does not she?" "No, and I am not going to tell her." - Damn it, Tony - will you ever learn? She might not believe you but she has a bunch of people around that can confirm your words, and not only your colleagues. People and their communication problems, ugh. As if a silence ever solved anything. I do hope that he will really keep that vow or I am going to strangle him. Fight, Tony. Keep fighting. It is all you have anyway.

Well, what a brilliant, heart-breaking chapter you served us, dearie... Amazing one, indeed. Thank you very much for the chapter, hun, and I cannot wait to read more. :)
DS2010 chapter 38 . 10/11/2017
For two people who love each other so much they are awfully stubborn about fixing their problems. Both seem to see the only solution to run away one to leave and the other the bottle.
Amanda chapter 38 . 10/11/2017
Please let them back together! Im not a big fan of angst tiva . My heart suffered enough in the show with the way Tiva was handled.
Safara Bellamy chapter 38 . 10/11/2017
This was a heart wrenching chapter, I am so glad you have updated your story, I hope Tony fights for Ziva and that they can slowly reconcile. Looking forward to your next chapter.
Misskunoichi chapter 37 . 8/31/2017
I hope you decide to finish this story one day. It has kept me captivated. I would love to get the happy ending the tv series refused to give me. Thank you for the pleasure of reading your story.
leeras chapter 37 . 8/22/2017
Hi.
I love the story. Hope you will find it in your heart to find adventurous next chapter'S' for Tony & Ziva. The storm raging since Season 3 to 11 has torn them apart. I keep on thinking of what could bring them together and solve the enigma that is Gibbs. Gibbs needs to listen to what Jenny had said and encourage Tony to be the team leader he was always meant to be. Or let Tony chase his love for the sea & Ziva. Would love to know your thoughts. Would love to read the next chapters when you find time.
Thank you for the lovely story so far.
kakus5 chapter 37 . 7/26/2017
continue ?
Guest chapter 37 . 5/17/2017
They both kept a secret from each other... so yeah ... tony and ziva should both grow up and accept each others mistake and fucking move on.
Guest chapter 37 . 4/4/2017
OMG...just read this entire story in just a few hours. Amazing writing...

That being said, anxious to read the rest. This cannot be the end of the road for Tony and Ziva. Damn Zoe for ruining everything.

TIVA forever!
so7522 chapter 37 . 3/22/2017
I have read this story within a few hours. Can't wait to see what will happen next and in the future. You did not disappoint with the revelations. Wondering when Ziva's past regarding how she spent her time in Israel will come out. I'm really enjoying this story thus far!
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »