Reviews for Familiar Faces
Debbie chapter 53 . 9/6/2019
This is a great story. Do not give it up. This is why it is called fan fiction you can write the story anyway you want. Looking forward to the next chapter.
beatrix.acs chapter 53 . 9/4/2019
Greetings from Greece, yay! Kinda feels good read your fic, my Greek sister, and be in the country itself.

I feel sorry for McGee, truly. I mean, I am glad that Tony and Ziva want to keep their reunion under the lid but McGee is such a caring friend and it must be destroying him to see Tony moving on. But as I know them - they will work it out together and Tim will be happy and relieved to learn the truth, including the advancement in career.

Their reunion date looks so sweet, the teddy bear is a great idea and I love that Tony came up with it. The song fitted them and their relationship so perfectly, oh my. Glad to see Nicko knowing about their reconcilliation. :) And the lust, passion and love between them while they make love to each other could stop wars and establish world peace.

Whoa, the ex is quite a psycho, hey? Brrr...

Ah, the blowjob thing again... I said it once and I say it again - bedroom activities between two people in love should be consensual so I stand with Tony. If he does see disrespect behind this activity, Ziva should either respect it or try to understand his point of view. Communication and understanding is the key.

Hm, EJ... Do not mind her but I don't like her either. Stay away from Tony and we're good. :)

And awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Prague mentioned! I totally forgot I sent you this book, it makes me incredibly happy to see it in your story XOXO

Whoosh, those two really enjoy their date weekend full of sex, right? The scene in the bathtub, just wow... Beautiful. As for Tony's last words - I don't wonder.

Can't wait to see what more you have in store, hun. Hugs and kisses from sunny Crete
Guest chapter 53 . 9/2/2019
Tony is going to resign from NCIS? I didn't see that coming. Love this story.
DS2010 chapter 53 . 9/2/2019
Love Tony and Ziva making hot love in that hot tub.
Wonder which ex boyfriend is after Ziva now and wants Tony out of the picture.
Wonder what made Tony decide to leave NCIS who would have thought
awastedream chapter 53 . 9/2/2019
i know it’s impossible to be not effected by the upcoming episode but i hope it won’t be in a bad way cause this fic has been our safe and happy place for so long—this fic hasn’t been much canonly though i get and share your worries! let’s hope they won’t mess up a lot and i hope you can keep this fic happy and loved for them and give the happiness the show wouldn’t
Brunna chapter 52 . 8/10/2019
Continue continue plis not stop
Debbie chapter 52 . 7/29/2019
Love this chapter. Glad Tony and Ziva are back together. Still don't trust Zoe though. Looking forward to the next chapter.
DS2010 chapter 52 . 7/24/2019
Kind of like Tony and Ziva keeping their relationship on the quite for now. Wait til McGee finds out, I expect he will not be surprised but will not be happy about being kept out of the loop on this one.
I enjoyed Tim's line from Police Academy nice reference.
Liked the dog Boggie. Tony and dogs don't seem to get along very well.
Looking forward to more
brvillareal chapter 52 . 7/24/2019
please update soon.
beatrix.acs chapter 52 . 7/24/2019
Hola!

So glad to see a new chapter, though it took me by surprise and it took me a while to read it, considering that I can't use in my new job...

Either way - McGee is naturally angry with Tony, I would be too in his place but I am sure that once he learns the truth, he will be both pissed off (for being played) and happy (because he loves them, after all).

I LOLed at the Sergeant Carey Mahoney - HELLO, POLICE ACADEMY, LET'S VISIT BLUE OYSTER CLUB! :D Oh yeah, Captain Harris and Sergeant Mahoney, those were the days... What a lovely memory, especially for those who studied on the actual Police Academy (and some of those who work in its premises at the moment, like me). :) Also, perhaps a movie rewatch suggestion? ;)

Love the development of the case, it is nice to see that it moves forward although with very little steps but not everyone is Neil Armstrong to make giant leaps, right? I also enjoy seeing the team working together and actually being useful, despite their tensed relations.

Awwww, poor Tony and all the dogs that hate him - dear Tony, if you touch a dog with the thinking "they hate me", they will indeed hate you. They sense it. Matty is different.

But it's true that chihuahuas are quite... often unfriendly, my neighbors had one and she barked at me constantly although she knew me since I was a baby. I never even dared to go near her.

Mrs. Watson is certainly a lovely lady - I like reading about characters that just flash past the story, we never see them again but still, they make me to like them. :)

And oooh yaaaaah, the Camaro is back, baby! I volunteer to take it - just in case Tony wouldn't want it, really.

Lovely chapter, thank you so much for it. XOXO
Anon reader person chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
Χαίρομαι πολύ που βλέπω ότι συνέχισες αυτή την πολύ ωραία ιστορία.
awastedream chapter 52 . 7/23/2019
i’m really loving this so much! i know why they want to keep their relationship to themselves for now but i would like to see them come clean soon enough that i’m afraid they’re going to upset their friends if they don’t- though i cannot wait for you to touch topic of this mystery man what i want to see more is some kind of jealous tony! i’m lowkey tired of seeing its only ziva we also know tony can be pretty jealous i know she only loves tony but i don’t think tony fully understands her (even with their talk) bc it’s only his ex’s coming up that making ziva feel like that— so yeah please give us some jealous tony!
Guest chapter 51 . 7/19/2019
What happened when "the zoe" found out?
Lynn chapter 51 . 7/8/2019
I enjoyed your story and I hope you continue to have rite stories about Tony and Ziva!
Debbie chapter 51 . 6/28/2019
This was excellent. I needed a cold shower after reading this chapter. Tony truly loves Ziva and she knows what it feels and means to be loved! Looking forward to the next chapter.
588 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »