Reviews for Familiar Faces
awastedream chapter 51 . 6/28/2019
i just love this so much i love how tony shows how my h he loves ziva without even shadow of doubt making it obvious for her and everyone else - while i can see where he is coming with the whole oral sex thing i can’t help but wish he will let her do it one day
Paola chapter 51 . 6/27/2019
me encanto, quiero más ! A la espera del próximo capitulo . Saludos
Paola chapter 1 . 6/27/2019
Me encanto , quiero más ! A la espera del próximo capitulo . Saludos
DS2010 chapter 51 . 6/24/2019
Now that is showing love not just sex. Satisfying your partner is an important part of the process
beatrix.acs chapter 51 . 6/24/2019
Wow... (proceeds to wipe the sweat off my eyebrow) Damn, girl! It's already quite hot in here, the living room is blazing and we are getting at least 36 degrees in the middle of the week! And you come up with this? That was definitely HOT!
Not even my newly purchased fan (and I mean the one ladies have in their hands to gracefully fan themselves like geisha) didn't help me to cool down.
There's really not much to tell than that - I loved it, I live for the smut. What I especially loved is "That night Ziva was supposed to give herself to Tony completely but eventually happened the quite opposite." - SO TRUE. And I loved every single word of it. Thank you so much!
Rachael chapter 50 . 5/27/2019
Hey I lovvveeee your story
I know u said u would publish but pleaseeee you r torturing meeee I want to know what happensssssss
Also I really want to see them telll everyone and I also want to ask do they forgive Gibbs and Abby
Please say they doooo?!
Guest chapter 50 . 5/26/2019
I am so enjoying this story. The characterization is great. Can hardly wait for the next chapter!
Debbie chapter 50 . 5/26/2019
So sorry you are having a hard time with some people and their reviews. Please don't give up on continuing with the story. It is very good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Paola chapter 50 . 5/26/2019
Hola Atenea soy Paola y me encanta tu escritura, sigue asi no pares por favor siempre a la espera de mas ... saludos !
Azalis chapter 50 . 5/22/2019
Soy mexicana y obviamente el Inglés no es mi primer idioma pero eso no me ha mpedido leer éstas historias por qué soy una fans de TIVA y puedo asegurarte qué está historia es fantastica
Respeto tu derecho como su escritora si decides dejarla incompleta pero también los lectores merecemos algo de respeto
Sería una lástima que una vez más de dejará incompleta otra fantástica historia como muchas de las que me he encontrado y nuevamente sería una de las muchas que son fantásticas, espero de corazón que esta no tenga la misma suerte
DS2010 chapter 50 . 5/22/2019
Ziva and Tony are so hot and cold sometimes, when the flight it gets cold and when they make up it is hot again.
Have to give it to Tony to apologize after the handcuff suggestion.
I like them keeping their relationship a secret because if they told Tim, he would totally blab to Abby and she would completely blab to the universe not just the building.
Aqua Rules chapter 50 . 5/22/2019
Love it so far! Your really do a fantastic job of writing the very emotional scenes and interlacing them with sexy, fun scenes. I cannot wait to read more. :D
brvillareal chapter 50 . 5/22/2019
please update again! good chapter, can hardly wait for more.
beatrix.acs chapter 50 . 5/22/2019
I know it is not exactly the same but are you a prophet? Should I now call you Prophet Athina? The beginning of the chapter is different, yet awfully similar to what just happened in Season 16 finale and while I do have mixed feelings about it, it is probably the only thing I can think about for the time being until something else catches my attention (I bet is going to be the Vanity Fair Star Wars cover coming out any hour or the hockey quarterfinal tomorrow).
Still kind of lovely to see Parsons... I know he was not good at first (depends on the point of view because lets be honest - Gibbs does deserve some investigation of his team, he is bending the rules way too often) but how can one be mad at someone who is played by the son of Tom Hanks.

So Gibbs is having a change of heart then? Took him long enough. His attempts will be futile, though, he he... Not that I wish him that but serves him right. They do not need him to get back together. However, I am sorry for poor McGee. I would think and act exactly the same way but I understand their need to keep it a secret for some time.

That bit about Evelpidon Academy and Tali really made my heart bleed, I mean... Wow. A tear escaped my eye, I am not kidding. And what Tony said about Fate making sure for the soulmates find each other no matter what - just awwwwwwwwwww. And damn, what a hot sceen in the breakroom! Phew!

I get the ending very well. I understand both points of view and I am glad that they are able to talk it out and make some compromise. Because that is what the relationships are about.

Thank you for the new chapter, enjoyed it very much. XOXO
Safara Bellamy chapter 50 . 5/22/2019
Thankyou for updating your story, it was the highlight of my day, please continue. I love how you are portraying Tony and Ziva’s relationship and I look forward to reading how they progress and what happens with the Case. Keep up the good work.
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »