Reviews for Familiar Faces
Rachael Arnold chapter 42 . 5/21/2019
Hey just saying I love your story and I totally agree I don’t think Ziva would have slept with Adam. Also I though you wouldn’t be updating anymore because you last updated it In 2014, but I’m so glad u have. Also if u haven’t been watching ncis, you have to catch up, we have found out that Ziva is NOT dead, she left a note to bishop/Ellie in season 16 episode 13 - it’s called She. You don’t really see her in person she leaves a not saying “Elli Bishop, Please keep my secret for the safety of my Family. You must watch itttttt... I was soooooo happyyyy when I found out Ziva Is alive and she and tony mite come back Anyway please keep updating it’s really good.
Guest chapter 50 . 5/21/2019
I am really enjoying this story. You definitely have a talent for writing and I hope you continue this story. I can never get enough of Tiva!
panchaescalona chapter 50 . 5/21/2019
very good chapter, keep up the writing
Debbie chapter 49 . 4/15/2019
Great chapter. So happy they honestly talked to each other about everything. This is a very important first step in getting their relationship back on track. The Little Prince was a perfect finish to the chapter. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 49 . 4/14/2019
I really enjoyed this chapter, I liked that they decided clear the air and discuss their past relationships, which is not easy for either of them. I am so glad they are back together and moving forward, I look forward to reading what will happen next.
Guest chapter 49 . 4/11/2019
So glad they are back together and have really talked everything out. Great story.
DS2010 chapter 49 . 4/10/2019
glad they finally really talked about all their past relationships and feelings
beatrix.acs chapter 49 . 4/10/2019
Dear darling, thank you for updating your story. Trust me, it is the best thing in this terrible week. Now, I will do my best to squeeze a decent review out of my exhausted mind, I promise.

This whole chapter was a really nice "heart-to-heart" piece. It's useless to analyze every single segment, you did for us all and presented your point of view and I appreciate it very much. After all, part of this chapter inspired my own and for that, I am forever grateful. Brainstorming through chapters can be so enriching sometimes.
The bike ride actually brought the first smile of the day into my face - especially due to the similarity of the scene from one of my favourite TV shows of all time, Frasier, in which Frasier and Niles try to learn how to ride a bike - outstandingly hilarious. And after all, I was in Zivas place for a very long time.
I am really curious about the development of the San Diego position, very good idea, indeed!

And that ending - just and simply perfect, there are no other words to describe it. Definitely would welcome seeing this ever on the show.
Thank you so much and keep it going. :)
beatrix.acs chapter 48 . 2/23/2019
Well, what a thing to wake up to on Saturday morning!
And ha! I knew that there is a catch in the ending of the last chapter! What a brilliant cliffhanger with even more brilliant resolution, I am so proud of you. :)

That was a very interesting and very much needed emotional and wired conversation or rather a shouting contenst those two had. But in all honesty - it was needed. The load of their actions from the past needed to be freed and I'm glad it took them less time than some of the other people I know.
And the scene that ensued afterwards - oh my! I still felt sleepy while I began to read this but that woke me up, holy cow!

Of course, I waited for the scene "after" everything happened with curiosity and well, you didn't disappoint. It was everything I wanted it to be. I loved the "one more chance to us" - that was a different kind of marriage vow and so beautiful.

So, together back again, hey? Wonderful! Although I loved the part of them being apart, maybe because I am masochist in a way but it was a different, fresh perspective and you handled it very well.
Thank you so much for the chapter and I can't wait for more!
DS2010 chapter 48 . 2/22/2019
Yes about time those two worked it all out
Debbie chapter 48 . 2/22/2019
Love it! Thank you!
soapcat3372 chapter 48 . 2/22/2019
I am so glad that Tony and Ziva have reconciled. Thanks for the update.
Safara Bellamy chapter 48 . 2/22/2019
Wow this is absolutely by far the best chapter, I was al getting disheartened by the fact that Tony and Ziva seemed to be growing further part, but this chapter had redeemed all the previous sadness, I am thrilled they are back together and are engaged again, I am excited for your next chapter.
Debbie chapter 47 . 2/20/2019
What a ending. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Guest chapter 47 . 2/19/2019
If that wasn't Tony and Ziva at the end of the chapter not only will I give up on Tony, I will eat my hat.
588 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »