Reviews for Hunting or Bust
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 57 . 6h
I'm excited about volume 5 wait. Hope to see more Blake in the next chapter lol.
maxblast chapter 57 . 6h
Okay, this was a cool chapture, the reason for Lee not having a weapon, how much he admires his teammates, MIGHTOOOO GUUUY(I love him, and i love the potential of him appearing at some later on point, just like i love how you are portraying Lee... Because i love those 2) :D.
Gaara trying to set up a trap for Roshi(Please now, i soooo want Naruto and Gaara double teaming on him Sasuke and Lee double teaming too, or Sasuke and Gaara Naruto and Lee), the confirmations that all of Gaara's team being there on the meeting, trying to get what they could just like our heroes were there.

In any case, if you feel comfortable with doing that, then okay... If not, i would be happy with you just ending this arc, and then moving on stopping this fic until the volume 5 ends, so that you can see what you can do, or not. I can wait, im a pacient man, if you don't leave me in a cliffhanger.
PandaGX chapter 57 . 8h
Little short, but I still like it. I half expected Gaara to be part of the White Fang, but get his mind change by Naruto.
Maelstrom Resurrected chapter 57 . 11h
Hopefully it won't take u long to finish this volume during Volume 5. I really want to see what happens next in your story.
Anyway, great chapter!
yaoiprincess101 chapter 57 . 12h
Great chapter as always! And I like Gaara isn't starting out as a human-hater, or a devoted member of the White Fang. It adds a lot of depth to his character. Now I wanna know why he joined. And he seems on good terms with his siblings too!

And whatever happens, I'm sure everything will work out!
GOH426 chapter 57 . 12h
AN...UPDATE?! *ultra dramatic gasp with piano and thunder sfx*
abc27 chapter 56 . 9/17
I hope the update for this chapter comes sooner, seeing as you are leaving us hanging just in front of an what is probably going to be start of an exiting arc. With updates of your other fics, I hope this also gets updated.
Chaoshift chapter 1 . 8/24
It's nice to see a non-traumatized Sasuke.
I'm sorry but I had to stop reading this since you made Pyrrha a bitch towards Jaune for something that was pretty much Naruto's fault.
wait so in your mind Naruto reading a book is more interesting and unusual than Nora fetching a stick thrown by a dog (although unusual is normal for her)
I love these little extras you put in these chapters.
The character interactions were great. Each of their introductions were funny in their own rights.
brilliant idea of having Kiba getting a crush on Neon it's like where he flirted with a Cat ninja in one of the final episodes of Naruto Shippuden. I'm not even sure I want to know why Akamaru rubbing against stuff would be terrifying.
And the interactions Naruto had with Emerald and Mercury were excellent. Apparently He must be one of the few people who has actually caught her in the act of stealing which is another accomplishment he can add to his resume. And expectedly the buddy buddy exchange was all an act on their part, but for how much longer will it remain an act I wonder?
As expected Karin goes gaga over Sasuke as soon as she meets him. And the created conflict between her partner and Coco escalated quite quickly. Luckily it was resolved without Beacon becoming a warzone.
So can we expect your own versions of RWBY chibi for your series. because that would be sweet
So when are Naruto, Ruby, and Yang going to realize that they've met each other before? Perhaps byt the time the Vytal festival comes around.
from their reactions I would say that Mercury and emerald don't want to find out how Orochimaru motivates his underlings into killing themselves instead of being captured and interrogated.
1,391 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »