Reviews for Hunting or Bust
Of course Jiraiya would be introduced as a pervert. He probably peeps in on open women's baths in mistral in order to collect valuable research for his books.
Saw the new episode of Rwby Chibi. Didn't really expect it would come out so soon.
apimpnamedKyuubi chapter 60 . 2/3
Gaara of the funk reminds me of a time before Masakonwas on Teamfourstar. As Kiba and Nejibwoud say “Excellent!”.
Mingyu chapter 60 . 1/29
...the way this chapter is structured and focuses on Minato makes me think he's gonna die tragically soon.

...

You wouldn't do that to us/Naruto, would you? *whines and gives puppy-dog eyes*

Thanks for the chapter!
I haven't seen anything new with Rwby Chibi since this chapter was posted.
Akash chapter 60 . 1/28
Dude I have said it time and again but you're the best fanfiction write ever
Please just don't kill minato
Gan315 chapter 60 . 1/28
HI Master this new reveals more of Minato and some Naruto backstory and how he is copping of the loss of his u update more and also i notice in your fanfiction are 4 of your stories written in percentage next to does it mean?PM me if u have the time.
Might Guy chapter 57 . 1/27
Thank you Lee share the eternal springtime of youth with the students of beacon academy
Just saw the rwby volume 5 finale on YouTube it's a welcomed result after what happened at beacon
Gonna be honest, I was hoping for more angst before they reconciled. Like, Naruto and Sasuke be all badass and stuff and kill Wilsk before the reconciliation.
And during that time we'll have you and this crossover to hold us until season 3 of RWBY Chibi and volume 6 of RWBY proper.
I knows that there is more to Naruto's semblance than just a beast.
I still think you could of had Naruto's semblance be something like his trademark shadow clone technique and made his Kyubi cloak be something like the silver eyes or because of another entity in his body (kurama)
Don't forget Winter said herself that a semblance can grow if you practice with it and push your limits. But you already have plans to have their semblances grow do that don't you.
So I'm guessing that Jiraiya is a toad faunus.
1,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »