Reviews for Hunting or Bust
Damon's going to get what's coming to him.
tanithlipsky chapter 64 . 7/12
very good! I like how emotional this chapter was
Kingofclubs8129 chapter 64 . 7/5
I hope Naruto and Yugito get some time on screen. I love them as a couple and as much as I ship him and Blake I'd love to see some romance between him and kitty number two. Or a throuple. That would be ideal. A fox and two kitty's lol. Anyway loving this so far.
Gan315 chapter 45 . 7/3
Fucking hell yes Attlon Senpai!.Ty for the update and a awesome one too.U give us us how Sasuke situation on remembering his parents and his relationship with his team.I love how u manage to do the Sasuke x Weiss moment and Weiss realise they both have familiar is that Rwby version of suicide squid?well i know u have something plan for vol 3 and i cant update this masterpiese soon!
SlyFox9 chapter 64 . 7/1
Way to go. However, I wasn't expecting Ironwood to be behind of taking custody of Itachi and his group. I was expecting it to be A (the 4th raikage).
IlluminatiAnimeLover789 chapter 64 . 6/30
Does this mean we'll have a RWBY version of the suicide squad?!
maxtime chapter 64 . 6/30
It's been a while since i had time to review, your fic and i love what you have been doing. Something that this chaptures have showed, it's that Sasuke taking the protagonist role, it something i have been missing. And your version of Volume 2, while it had a bit of Sasuke, it hasn't been equal between the 2 of then, in my opinion (also Weiss and Sasuke is still cute, and the same goes for Naruto and Blake... In your fic :D).

What you are planning for Itachi is REALLYYYYY INTERESTING :D

Until the next one
Maelstrom Resurrected chapter 64 . 6/30
Yay! Loving the Sasuke x Weiss moment, especially what happens at the end of it! That's just one step closer to their relationship status. And Weiss singing that song to him while helping him with his past is smart. Very smart! Hopefully they'll be a duet between the two of them during the dance...from a certain song from a certain circus musical movie.
I feel so sad about Ino's past! Hopefully she'll get someone to be with...maybe a certain firecracker if u know what I Ironwood's offer of an alliance...I knew that's what I should be expecting, but I was also expecting Winter to interact with Itachi on their first meeting. Hope to see that soon. And I can't wait to see how Minato and the others are going to react when they find out what the General has done. That'll be priceless!
Anyway, hope you're close to the end of Volume 2! I know it's been a long journey but since you've got a lot of free time according to what you've wrote on the very top of this chapter, I hope to see more of this story very soon!
Good luck
Aeso3 chapter 64 . 6/30
Wow. Just wow. This has gotta be the best chapter yet! and that's saying something considering all your other chapters have been amazing. You did great and I know that even if life's sucky, i can always count on this incredible fanfic to brighten up my day. Keep up the good work.
Ghost2656 chapter 64 . 6/30
Boy, this chapter was boring. I grew uninterested while I was reading.
tanithlipsky chapter 63 . 6/26
cool
Castbound chapter 56 . 6/13
Man... I've read hundreds of Fanfic and so far this is easily top 5. The comedy is genuinely funny and feels natural. You give things a controlled dose of angst to drive character development. The moments of peace are used to help develop your world into a natural crossover of Naruto and RWBY. Even Canon dialogue diverges from the norm, so it doesn't feel like you're rewriting scenes. Nice workthis is one of the few stories I'll ever favourite.
clonetrooper29 chapter 20 . 6/10
I feel you made Mercury and Emerald a bit too OP at the end there to kill Wilsk. I know he didn't have his suit, or his weapon anymore, but three teams; twelve people, had trouble even hurting him at the beginning. Yet two people killed him?

He was arrested, taken in, and had time to rest. Not completely heal, but obviously rested enough to get his strength back, yes? Yet Merc and Eme both easily took him down... doesn't make sense.
varo chapter 63 . 6/8
te quedo genial ! eres asombroso!
Spartan1992 chapter 52 . 6/4
Finally someone else who realised that leading a warmech onto a busy highway was a terrible idea. I always hated how they ignored the civilians in that scene
1,639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »