Reviews for like ships in the night (passing me by)
achillius chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
wow, this story was also amazing, just like your last one. the idea was very unique and your writing was great too.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
This reminds me of something I saw with Hawk Girl and her soul mate in The Flash. Good stuff. I like the plot.
55Janine chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
What an absolutely amazing story. When I read the summary I wasn't sure I was going to like it but I absolutely LOVED it, it was so well written, so perfect.
LilMisSarcasm chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
You made me cry. I mean, that's hard to do, that is. So I guess what I'm trying to say is omg I loved it and now I'm gonna read it again and listen to music and cry at the awesomeness that is Bellarke :'(
BeccabooO1O chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
This was so good! It gave me chills reading it and now I feel like I might cry from the greatness that this consists of! Amazing job :)

Remember to Smile :)
~Becca
jackiemack916 chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
This was absolutely incredible. I felt his joy, his ennui, his sadness. When she died in New York, I felt like I shared his breakdown. You have such talent. Bravo.
LoveLulu chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I think this was amazing! Thank you for sharing! Love it:)
Phantom4747 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Not your best work?! This is amazing! I mean I haven't read your other stories yet so maybe its dull in comparison but your writing is wonderful! Holy shit! Nothing was out of character, I loved it all!
chara.manika chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This is the most beautiful bellarke story I've ever read!I love it so much I even cried!Thanks so much for uploading ️
Jade chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I loved it... Wow you're really talented, you wright so well ! Thanks for this wonderful fanfiction,
take care xoxo
xDarkDesiresLightx chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
OH MY GOSH this is so Beautiful! I am so in love with this story, my heart is melting with wonderful Bellarke feels. This is such a beautiful piece of fiction. I love it.
wolfkitty1103 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
You might not think this was your best work...but, I really enjoyed it, even if Bellamy was a bit OOC.
travellingendlessly chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
God this is absolutely brilliant! Such a unique idea, love it! Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This reminds me soooo much of the book fallen by Lauren Kate. Good nonethless
Kiradoughnugget chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
No you did awesome! I dont care that the characters might have had different personalities! You wrote a beautiful story!