Reviews for Ce que le futur apporte
Triskelle sparrow chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
Whhaa, originale comme version de l'histoire, mais j'adore !
merci !
Liamene chapter 2 . 3/28/2016
Et bien ! Ca commence fort.
C'est un peu étrange, je trouve, la manière dont Reese rencontre Thorin. J'ai un peu du mal à imaginer la scène mais, c'est peut être à cause de la vision que j'ai de lui. Pour moi, Thorin n'est pas du style à accepter une telle offre. Enfin ... là, c'est un peu personnel comme vision. Mais au moins, on a pas affaire à une cruche ou à une nénette qui ne sait pas ce qu'elle veut ! Reese veut le mettre dans son lit et elle y arrive !
Par contre la scène du début est un peu choquante, je trouve, mais, je suppose qu'il y a une raison. :)
Et l'idée des futurians est vraiment pas mal. Ca me donne envie d'en savoir plus !
Liamene chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
Allez ! De retour sur le fandom je me lance dans ta nouvelle traduction qui ma l'air super intéressante ! ;)
RagdollPrincess chapter 15 . 11/11/2015
And this was the chapter that was the point of the whole endeavor :-) I continue to love it! I rewrote it so many times and there are so many things that I would do differently again if I were to rewrite it again, but it got too late where I was OK with it which is what matters right? I find smut a lot harder to write than anything else, which is funny because that's what I'm most interested in writing.
RagdollPrincess chapter 14 . 11/11/2015
Someone sent me a review once that the relationship between Reese and Thorin is something they would like to hear more of, and I can see why. It writes itself a lot more easily. It's more difficult in the next chapters for me but this chapter was a lot easier again. I haven't experienced much ease with writing since writing the story the way I did in these chapters.
RagdollPrincess chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
I think this might be my most favorite chapter ever! I love how Thorin comes across here. I sound so self congratulatory! Sorry :-) that's not my intent. But anyway whenever I read the story and when I get this chapter I'm happy because I've slogged through the previous chapters where I struggle more and this one felt a lot more natural to write.
RagdollPrincess chapter 12 . 11/11/2015
Every time I read this I continue to be happy with the kissing scene! I didn't think it would work at the time that I wrote it but I'm happy with it now. In her conversation with Borgia I was trying to create some humor but I don't think it comes across. People don't seem to pick up on it. It was supposed to show that she was having a one-sided self-centered conversation that she doesn't even realize he's participating in. I often have goals to go back and revise this. It will probably never happen because I think I would preferred to just create something new rather than spend time revising this story. People are always so amazing with rewriting their stories on here! How amazing is that? So impressive. But anyway I would put some work into teasing out the humor in that interaction a bit more.
RagdollPrincess chapter 11 . 11/11/2015
I was trying to establish building relationships between friends here, because that was really really important to me for this character. Something that I wanted for my own fanfiction was for the character to be deeply connected to her own community and to not exist in isolation which was my entire purpose behind creating an entire race of people who had ended up in middle earth. So that's what I was trying to set up here with the second half of the chapter. The first half of the chapter is just supposed to be super hot :-) I continue to be stunned by your ability to do this translation! Even as I write this review I noticed how much slang you would be stuck trying to change into another language and I'm blown away by people's being able to do this.
RagdollPrincess chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
I totally didn't review chapters 10-15 so they're coming now! I how that's ok!

This is always an interesting chapter for me to read. I continue to really struggle with building romance between people. I go from the meet cute they're jumping into bed together with very little in between :-) so that's what I was really trying hard to do here and clearly he is seeing her naked by the end of the chapter so I'm not sure how well I did lol :) also if I were to go back I would probably change this from a training scene to something else but again that was done on purpose for me because it's fanfiction. Everybody has training scenes in their stories and so I thought I would do that too. The main appeal for me to writing fanfiction was to try the things that other people have done in my own way. Now I wouldn't mind trying a different way for them to get to know each other better.
RagdollPrincess chapter 17 . 11/11/2015
I love how my prose looks on French! This chapter is neat for me because it's so fanfictiony. Bringing in gals riel and making fun of elves etc are things I would never including a regular story which is why I don't write regular stories! Again I just love your translation of this. I can't read it but it's so beautiful to see on the page! I also love the relationship between Reese and Adam here. I think this is my favorite angle on Reese and I managed to succeed a little bit with bringing out some different facets of her character.I wish I could have drawn out the conversation worh Galadriel a bit more or done a little bit of a better job of making Reese surly at that point. Also, did you notice that Galadriel makes this prediction that the futurians will change the fate of middle earth and that never comes to be? It's ambiguous enough that I didn't really have to do anything with it but at the same time I always regretted putting that in. If I ever get around to writing a sequel I think I'll write it in the war of the rings with the children of this couple, and they can do some fate changing at that point. However even as I say that it wouldn't really change things because everything kind of ends up where it supposed to be. :-)
lizzia0901 chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
ahh une revenante hihi contente que tu es traduit ce passage si intense hmmm...
Merci !
RagdollPrincess chapter 16 . 10/24/2015
I prefer chapter 15, but this is a go to one for me when I want more romance.

Glad to have you back!
kaena33830 chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
A quand la suite j'aime cette histoir
Waina chapter 15 . 4/26/2015
Je voulais te dire que j'adore cette fic
Et que j'espère que tu va continuer à la traduire
Roselia001 chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
une chouette fiction, il ne me semble pas avoir déjà vu quelque chose avec tout un peuple venant de "notre monde", une bonne surprise donc ;)

Vivement la suite...