Reviews for Indebted
Dark Angel chapter 6 . 6/28
I don't think u ended the storie good but u can continue it that would be awesome :)))
OK sorry if I'm posting so much but I just love it. I like how characters are in the real show and this is just a very good storie.
Dark Angel chapter 4 . 6/28
I like how u are bringing new characters and making it more believable
Dark Angel chapter 3 . 6/28
I loved it it was very amusing and u really know Hieh a weird but awesome and jerkish person haha
Dark Angel chapter 1 . 6/27
U really add details and I like that I also like that u show emotion and it was very funny and I bet it relates to u lol
Angel lancaster chapter 1 . 6/27
I honestly loved it u should be a professional writer
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
So cute! Want more!
o0 Sara NekoChan 0o chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Omg I freaking love this!

Please please PLEASE pick this back up..

It would make my month :D

Neko: out x
mamita chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Hello, I really like your fic, so it's Hiei innocent yet haha, hopefully soon follow up chapters that are bad with Hiei, as Hiei at times, and Kurama ... and see if there is more action between these two, I love the couple Kurama (Shuichi) xHiei, are so cute, and though Hiei be as it is, is a cute tsundere uke, it is well, thank you and kisses.
middlekertz chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
To be continued. Sigh.
XenoKosMos chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
So freakin cute. You should come back and finish this T_T.
jedikathryn chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
I hope you continue this story. You've left it hanging for a very long time. Keeo up the good work.
IcySprings chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
This is really cute. I understand that this has probably been abandoned so I won't expect more from it. Either way it is really cute and I'm sure would've finished just as adorably.
Vampirelle chapter 6 . 8/7/2012
I just loved the story. It‘s such a pity you abandoned it, specially as it has so many reviews. I understand you have other stories to take care right now, but won‘t you reconsider finishing it?
hieizzz chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
is there any chance you might update this story? email me: