Reviews for Indebted
FidgeyTova chapter 6 . 8/29
I would love nothing more than to see this story finished! It's original, funny and so well written, I love it! I know it's been a while, but I do hope you pick it up again.
lenkagaminecutelove chapter 6 . 1/28
this is so cute i wish there was more!
TheLastRomantic chapter 6 . 3/2/2018
Is this story on Hiatus or canceled?
Kal chapter 6 . 7/13/2015
I was laughing so hard I scared my cats!
This whole thing is gold!
I look forward to Kurama gaining more and more tails back as well as his interactions with Hiei!
xD
And of course, how Kurama reacts to all of this when he is finally his correct age once again (and does he remember everything?). xDD
Dark Angel chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
I don't think u ended the storie good but u can continue it that would be awesome :)))
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
OK sorry if I'm posting so much but I just love it. I like how characters are in the real show and this is just a very good storie.
Dark Angel chapter 4 . 6/28/2015
I like how u are bringing new characters and making it more believable
Dark Angel chapter 3 . 6/28/2015
I loved it it was very amusing and u really know Hieh a weird but awesome and jerkish person haha
Dark Angel chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
U really add details and I like that I also like that u show emotion and it was very funny and I bet it relates to u lol
Angel lancaster chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I honestly loved it u should be a professional writer
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 6 . 8/17/2014
So cute! Want more!
Almostkitticide chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Omg I freaking love this!

Please please PLEASE pick this back up..

It would make my month :D

Neko: out x
mamita chapter 6 . 11/4/2013
Hello, I really like your fic, so it's Hiei innocent yet haha, hopefully soon follow up chapters that are bad with Hiei, as Hiei at times, and Kurama ... and see if there is more action between these two, I love the couple Kurama (Shuichi) xHiei, are so cute, and though Hiei be as it is, is a cute tsundere uke, it is well, thank you and kisses.
middlekertz chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
To be continued. Sigh.
XenoKosMos chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
So freakin cute. You should come back and finish this T_T.