Reviews for Baker's Dozen
Lauren chapter 2 . 11/23/2017
I'm really confused about this book. I searched it up on Amazon and it says the characters names are Victoria and Mason. Are they supposed to be that or have you changed them to Robin and Regina?
TheAnnakpick chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Just bought the book! I am sad that I was never able to finish reading the fan fiction for it, but I'm excited to read the the book when it arrives.
lara-evilregal chapter 2 . 1/29/2017
where can i read the one shots?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
Is it available in the Philippines
BoboMidorima chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
I absolutely LOVE BD, and I was wondering if you were going to put the story back up on FFnet? There are going to be people who are unable to order it in book form or prefer for the characters to be as they are in the original fanfiction, but on a different note, I applaud you for this huge accomplishment and I hope more of your stories get to have as much success as this one does.
sequoiabuttrfly chapter 2 . 8/7/2016
I recently purchased a copy of your book, Baker's Dozen, and finished reading it earlier today. I had sent you a tweet advising of how much I enjoyed it, but felt the need to find you here and write a much deserved review. I only recently found out about the show Once Upon A Time, 4mths to be exact and from the first moment I watched it on Netflix, well...I fell in love with Regina & the actress that portrays her, Lana. After that, it didn't take long for me to perk up just a bit the moment Robin extended his hand to her in Season 3 and I added him & the actor that portrays him, Sean, to my list. Together, they are amazing both on and off-screen.

Then to find that someone wrote a story that then was published, inspired by our favorite Queen & Thief, well, I had to have my very own copy and let me just say that it was worth every penny spent and time awaiting for it to arrive on my doorstep. Before I go into my actual review of your story, I first want to say #ThankYou for creating something that I can cherish for as long as I am a fan of both Lana & Sean. Now, for my review...

Your description of characters, similarities added to association to our favorite show, right down to the dialogue, it was all on point. I could visualize Lana & Sean as the characters in your story so vividly and that is not an easy thing to accomplish for most. To that I give you a standing ovation.

The concept of your story and the events taking place made it nearly impossible to put the book down on a given afternoon while reading. It drew me in from the first words written and kept me wanting more until the very last page. Of which, I hope isn't the end. There is so much potential in what you have already written that has us wanting more and hoping we don't have to wait that long. I fell in love with it all and I hope you continue to bless us with more!

As for Lana & Sean, I hope you have sent them both a copy of the book because it would be a shame for them to miss out on something so wonderful, so creative, that they alone inspired you to write.

I hope you will continue writing the story of Victoria & Gavin because I want to know where they go in 2015 and beyond. This first book, we dove into a world of pies, cookies and cannolis. Our lovely Victoria felt as though she had something to prove to herself, mentioning periodically her not finishing school. Well, I would love to see the other side of this...a chance to see her go back to school and find that she is enrolled in Gavin's class. We have seen what her life is like running a bakery and it would be just as much fun to witness his life now as a professor. I know I have no control of where the story goes and I'm OK with that...but to see that side of Gavin, with Victoria as his student, OMG the fun that we all could be witness to LOL!

Again, thank you for your creativity and your dedication to writing an unforgettable story! I will cherish my copy always. Looking forward to the sequel and until then, I will satisfy my need of Outlaw Queen here. I'd love it if you followed me on twitter - EvilRegalHoodie
KazeCat chapter 2 . 7/19/2016
Wow, how cool! This was one of my favourite fanfics of all time, even though I usually prefer more angst. It was an amazingly written, very charming, funny and super-heartwarming fic.
I just came to reread it and saw that it's a novel now! I'm so happy for you, and you deserve it so much! I'm buying the novel right freakin' now, but I'll always see the characters as they used to be, Regina, Robin and all the others :)

Congratulations again, and I'm looking forward to reading more from you!
RegalFluffyCow chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
I absolutely loved your story! I recommended it to a friend and when I read that it was published I was like "HOLY CRAP I NEED TO ORDER IT!" Your story was my life and I literally talked about it to everyone! ...a few people called me crazy... Which I am but that is beside the point.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
will you please post the bd one shots here, I cant get tumblr
Alba chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
I love this story when I started it I couldn't stop reading. I'm glad for this good news! If you want someone to translate it, in order to selling it in Spanish too, I'm in Babelcube as a translator, or if you want to talk to me, I'm RegiRegalSB on Twitter.
InkyAndKinky chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
Omg I heard about a book called Baker's Dozen coming out and immediately thought of the OUAT fan fiction for outlawqueen so I looked it up and read the description and thought that it sounded familiar so I found this and now I'm so happy cause that story was amazing and it is so well written! I'm so proud of you! You are an amazing author and I can't wait to read more of your work!
NinjaSnow chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
Oh my goodness, Allison! This is amazing! I'm so happy for you! I've been reading BD since day one, and now you've come this far. This is awesome! Congrats! :D
E.milie39 chapter 2 . 6/1/2016
En tous cas bravo, c'est mérité!
oneiroitane chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
I just wonder how you managed to publish it. The copyrights belongs to the channel and Adam. Is it legal?
Homogentisic Acid chapter 2 . 5/31/2016
A sequel? Are you going to post the sequel here or only on tumblr? I can't get tumblr to work on my computer :-/