Reviews for Revelations
Frontline chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
I like the emotion in this, even though I think there was a little too much exposition in places. Good job...
DudTheDude chapter 3 . 5/31/2016
You need to keep writing. You have a good plot, you have few to no grammar mistakes, and really, you write so damn good. So please, keep writing.
Unslaad Grohiik chapter 2 . 8/4/2014
It's a good start, and I think you should continue this story... And put DeadPool in it cuz he's awesome. So is Luara
loveandmagic9913 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Just to inform the others who may be wondering, yes, Hellion will be present in this story, as will a multitude of other characters who have helped shape Laura's life. I will also include those who, I feel, could help her and/or understand her in a way that others may not be able to (i.e. Deadpool), however, I will not be pursuing any romantic or sexual relationships for her in this fic because I personally want this story to highlight X's past, how far she's come, and how she's affected by what was done to her. I plan to repair some relationships that were damaged and make some relationships stronger than they originally were. I also plan to bring back some relationships and characters that seemed to disappear in the multitude of Marvel storylines, as well as I plan to introduce her to characters she may not have yet met. This is solely a story about Laura, and I hope you will be able to enjoy it as I'm enjoying writing it. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or comment. I'm always happy to answer any questions or just talk. :)
Harbinger Of Kaos chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Any chance we can see Hellion in this fighting to defend/save her? I only ask because I enjoyed your Helix story greatly.
Nuclearwarlok chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Great opening. Please continue.