Reviews for Help Wanted – Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
buffyangel98 chapter 32 . 2/19
Can you please do a sequel to this where they start the school and the students come. A Buffy/Cole pairing would be cool to.
wiccansunshinecharmedfan chapter 7 . 1/6
love the idea of zelda being a potion teacher for hogwarts iam glad it wasnt piper iam glad that buffy gave cole another chance to be good again where phoebe did not i hope the charmed ones want be a problem for hogwarts or for cole iam glad you went with zelda insted i hope buffy and the gang can restore zelda youth back so she can be adult again please continue and write the story please
Netchka3 chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
Cool story. I can't wait for the next chapters to come.
Shae Vizla chapter 32 . 10/6/2014
Good story. Hogwart needed a great cleaning and there weren't enough teachers per courses or courses themselves. Some part of the staff weren't good enough for their position or have too much work. Per exemple, Severus is a great Potion Master but not a good teacher. Now he can work on his own potions and only have an apprentice. They also found some clever ways to finances the school.

I also liked that Harry has still a destiny.
General Mac chapter 31 . 9/3/2014
thanks more pretty please
Harold Lloyd chapter 32 . 9/1/2014
I assume that this "story" is simply the setup for another story that you'll be doing?

It's interesting so far, but something that might be useful is if you edit this appendix to say where everybody comes from. I recognize some (Huxtables, Agatha Harkness, Cunninghams, Fester, several others) but many I've no idea where they come from (Eliot Spencer, Cole Turner, Balthazar Blake, and all the rest). I'm assuming that the same case applies to many potential readers. Having it summarized here cannot be anything but useful.

Example:

Headmaster - Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Heads of House, Gryffindor - Mr & Mrs Cunningham (Happy Days)
Magical Protection - Agatha Harkness (Marvel), Tara Maclay (BtVS)

So on and so forth.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/1/2014
I love your crossover story !

The Crimson Mage.
alanfangor chapter 32 . 9/1/2014
you have the Huxtables as head of Hufflepuff shouldn't that be head of House Merlin.
Mary chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
To quote Spock, fascinating. As for the Cunninghams in this century, I blame Mork.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
amazing chapter as always.
keep up the good work
Ayjah chapter 32 . 8/31/2014
This story is just too fun :)
knolden chapter 32 . 8/31/2014
i think hogwarts might need a lawyer attached for well ... various purposes i think most large boarding schools has something like this ? if im wrong im wrong XD anyways i nominate eiter Matt Murdock AKA daredevil ... or Phoenix Wright :P Also if other sports than quidditch are to be added to the school they would need coaches hmm ?
Teri chapter 30 . 8/31/2014
Lee and Amanda, wow I would never have thought of them in the context of this story, but it just works. WOW. Would love to see Lee's reaction to what they are teaching. I also think Lee would have some great things to tech any future Aurors. Nice. Thanks! - Days Fan
Mary chapter 30 . 8/31/2014
Lee and Amanda would be perfect as house parents. And Lee can fill in for security if someone is out sick, or sub for Bourne or Ellison. Veronica Mars? We'll have to agree to disagree on that one, although I'm curious whom you'd hire as her male counterpart. Alexander Blacke from Blacke's Magic, perhaps? Sgt. BA Baracus from the A-Team? Mr. Miyagi from The Karate Kid? Other possible house parents: Professor Harold Everett & Phoebe Figalilly (Nanny and the Professor), Herman & Lily Munster (The Munsters), Rick & Amanda Tucker (Tucker's Witch), Mike & Carol Brady (The Brady Bunch), Cliff & Clair Huxtable (Cosby Show), James Dempsey & Lady Harriet Makepeace (Dempsey & Makepeace), etc., etc., etc.
General Mac chapter 30 . 8/31/2014
ooohhh nearly ther thanks love it more pretty please