Reviews for Help Wanted – Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Tamha chapter 10 . 6/2
Gomez Addams is going to end up making some very influential pureblood contacts, though it would be hilarious to see what happens when they actually meet him.
Laud de Saturno chapter 33 . 11/19/2015
En una palabra: Asombrosa
wiccancharmedguy chapter 33 . 9/19/2015
you need to continue the story also add chapter in there from witches of east end as well bewitched
reveress-plegue chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
Cool I like the Walter Harriman lol my last name is Herriman lol
Fellow chapter 1 . 8/1/2015
Cool concept!
Ayjah chapter 33 . 8/1/2015
Squeeee yay!
buffyangel98 chapter 32 . 2/19/2015
Can you please do a sequel to this where they start the school and the students come. A Buffy/Cole pairing would be cool to.
SunshineWiccanLight chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
love the idea of zelda being a potion teacher for hogwarts iam glad it wasnt piper iam glad that buffy gave cole another chance to be good again where phoebe did not i hope the charmed ones want be a problem for hogwarts or for cole iam glad you went with zelda insted i hope buffy and the gang can restore zelda youth back so she can be adult again please continue and write the story please
Netchka chapter 32 . 12/16/2014
Cool story. I can't wait for the next chapters to come.
Shae Vizla chapter 32 . 10/6/2014
Good story. Hogwart needed a great cleaning and there weren't enough teachers per courses or courses themselves. Some part of the staff weren't good enough for their position or have too much work. Per exemple, Severus is a great Potion Master but not a good teacher. Now he can work on his own potions and only have an apprentice. They also found some clever ways to finances the school.

I also liked that Harry has still a destiny.
General Mac chapter 31 . 9/3/2014
thanks more pretty please
Harold Lloyd chapter 32 . 9/1/2014
I assume that this "story" is simply the setup for another story that you'll be doing?

It's interesting so far, but something that might be useful is if you edit this appendix to say where everybody comes from. I recognize some (Huxtables, Agatha Harkness, Cunninghams, Fester, several others) but many I've no idea where they come from (Eliot Spencer, Cole Turner, Balthazar Blake, and all the rest). I'm assuming that the same case applies to many potential readers. Having it summarized here cannot be anything but useful.

Example:

Headmaster - Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
Heads of House, Gryffindor - Mr & Mrs Cunningham (Happy Days)
Magical Protection - Agatha Harkness (Marvel), Tara Maclay (BtVS)

So on and so forth.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/1/2014
I love your crossover story !

The Crimson Mage.
alanfangor chapter 32 . 9/1/2014
you have the Huxtables as head of Hufflepuff shouldn't that be head of House Merlin.
Mary chapter 31 . 9/1/2014
To quote Spock, fascinating. As for the Cunninghams in this century, I blame Mork.