Reviews for Hot, Cold, and Everything in Between
JaxAqoursMuse chapter 41 . 10/6
Orange ya surprised, that Fade's father is involved in with Weiss I kinda have a suspicion it was coincidence
Just found this fandom and fic, I love Freezeburn! Thank you and I hope Weiss is able to break free and get control over the company. Hope you find your muse and am staying safe!
SilverXanthos chapter 1 . 7/19/2019
So what Im used to on this site is one to three chapter stories. I dived right in ignoring the note (sorry) and when I read the hing about this chapter only being deving the character I was like "0k but how many chapters are there?" so I went down to the chapter thing expecting 3 or 4 but when i scrolled i said "Holy crap this isnt a normal fanfic its a friggin book!"
XD
Guest chapter 42 . 3/31/2019
Uwu. This story js great. I wish you could continue this senpai.
gamingtimelord19 chapter 18 . 4/5/2018
i don't like how blake calls ruby
gamingtimelord19 chapter 7 . 3/31/2018
what are A and B days? At my school, they have different lunch periods (A, B, C, D) and then a long period that is determined by which lunch you have, but that's the same every day. It doesn't switch or alternate at all.
I'mASweetPotato chapter 42 . 1/28/2018
Just... Waiting for a new chapterafter almost two years lol
Kawaru86 chapter 42 . 12/31/2017
Looks around in anticipation, still desperately hoping for more, and hopes your well. Long live Femslash!
Aggie22 chapter 42 . 10/14/2017
u still alive? O.O
Guest chapter 42 . 8/23/2017
Hope this gets a new chapter tbh, I've been waiting for over a year lol
AceBenjamin chapter 42 . 4/8/2017
I just finished reading this, and it is absolutely fantastic. As of now, it is about eight months without an , it wasn't abandoned. Keep up the good work if you are!
AceBenjamin chapter 28 . 4/4/2017
I never thought about how nice freezerburn would be in RWBY until I started reading this.
ScarDuke chapter 42 . 2/21/2017
It's been quite a while since this has been updated, and that makes me sad considering this was an amazing story. I would have loved to have seen the ending, but thanks for keeping this off a major cliff hanger where you stopped. It kinda makes you think, ya know? Why did you abandon this story? You've been working on it for two years (and quite some months after with no activity), so where'd you go? Either way, amazing story and thanks for 'wasting' a few hours out of my day ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2017
i can't stand this. IF YOUR GOING TO DO A RWBY FANFICTION YOU'D BETTER DO IT RIGHT!
TheHunterFox chapter 42 . 2/14/2017
Well, I finally got to the current chapter. I'd left off right around when Yang hurt her knee in the basketball game and found this again; hoping that all the new chapters and the old "last update" date meant it was finished!

I'm sad to see it hasn't been finished yet. Hopefully it's still in the plans and this wonderful story hasn't been forgotten.