Reviews for Hot, Cold, and Everything in Between
markman12 chapter 29 . 3/15/2015
this story is amazing, makes me both crack up at points and feel for the characters the next. really good.
Tim46billion chapter 28 . 3/13/2015
You should make fade and Weiss get married and then have them sit down with each other like:
"I'm having an affair"
"You too?"
"Oh thank God"
"Nice chat."
Praelio chapter 29 . 3/12/2015
Awesome chapter, update soon!
Cuda77 chapter 29 . 3/11/2015
I'm looking forward to this basketball game. Although, one part struck me as unintentionally hilarious. I graduated from a Stillwater high school and the thought of any athletic team flattening an opponent by 29 or winning a district title is hysterically funny. So I appreciated that little bit even though I doubt many else will. Keep up the great work!
aboywhowantedtobegod chapter 28 . 3/3/2015
Here's a crazy theory: if emerald's dad works for the schnees, maybe she was hired by daddy schnee to find out about yang and weiss' relationship? or maybe im just looking too deeply into this.

Either, great chapter, amazing story, keep it up!
Demonshark96 chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Great way to start a story. I just finished reading gold so some yang fluff is definitely a nice change of pace. Can't wait to read more.
AnimeHappiness chapter 28 . 2/27/2015
great chapter!
Pick up a Penny chapter 28 . 2/26/2015
I love it! It's so amazing!
Mazongian chapter 28 . 2/25/2015
Well, that is rather awesome. Finish reading the story a few hours ago to see you update so soon. Lucky me!

Anyways, a bit of a filler chapter, but it does make me suspicious. I know Emerald is going to be a problem that stems from Lord Schnee.
Mazongian chapter 27 . 2/25/2015
I have to say that I never thought Freezerburn would really work, mostly because of how whiny people make Weiss. You proved that it could work though.

When I began reading, it was because I saw Ladybug. However, when I read this, imagine my surprise when I found really fleshed out characters and a moving plot that made me appreciate Freezerburn.

Weiss is a strong girl with a sweet side that was redeamed from the family name she is cursed by while Yang is q fun mixture of sexy, caring, and hilarious.

Thank you for being among the two percent of amazing authors on this site, for this story was a visual treat.
AnimeHappiness chapter 27 . 2/15/2015
great chapter! cant wait for next!
TodayParade chapter 27 . 2/15/2015
Very glad to see this story update!
Cuda77 chapter 27 . 2/14/2015
Best. Valentines Day present. Ever.
Pick up a Penny chapter 26 . 2/1/2015
So, I had a thought. This isn't gonna turn out like The Fault in Our Stars, is it? ? 'Cuz I don't think i could handle that. It's really good!
Pick up a Penny chapter 5 . 1/31/2015
Gah! My heart! The Fault in Our Stars is a personal favorite, and while the ending was spoiled for me, I still enjoyed it. Seeing it referenced in one of my favorite shows is super exciting. I'm sure I would be fangirling if I weren't so darn tired.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »