Reviews for Hot, Cold, and Everything in Between
nobodyknowsimarwbyfan chapter 42 . 1/15/2017
Oh my it's still so good to read this
I love this story
Misslieness chapter 42 . 9/23/2016
An interesting way to go about it.
Misslieness chapter 41 . 9/19/2016
Heh, this was unexpected
Misslieness chapter 40 . 9/18/2016
Really liked this one! Hopefully I can read the rest of it in the next few days
Misslieness chapter 39 . 9/18/2016
Yay, she stood up to him
TheBreacher89 chapter 42 . 8/2/2016
I get the feeling that Weiss is getting involved in something she may not be able to handle. I wouldn't put it past her father to go after Yang and her family to get to Weiss by ruining them financially. Completely seems like something he would do to get his way.

Anyway, I'm really enjoying the arc you've taken this story on. I look forward to seeing what you have Weiss come up with to take what's hers, beat the badguy and get the girl!
WyattMoore chapter 42 . 8/1/2016
In before this is actually Papa Schnees grandmaster plan to stand up to him, the most powerful man, so she's truly ready and that he actually approves of her rebellious nature to fight against the odds.
cipher111996 chapter 42 . 8/1/2016
And so the plot progresses...
AntonSlavik020 chapter 42 . 8/1/2016
I'm really looking forward to this arc. I've always been a fan of parental drama, and this Weiss vs Papa Schnee drama promises to be great.
LocusKek chapter 42 . 8/1/2016
Love this fic, can't wait for the next installment, keep it up m8.
IBurn chapter 42 . 8/1/2016
Keep writing! I love this story, you sir are amazing.
This is a really good buildup chapter, and the whole things got moved to a new stage. Good job preparing it!
I wonder what Cinder's plan is though. It currently seems like Weiss VS Dad but somehow I like Cinder's planning something so there'll be a third force competing?
Just my opinion though.
~Tank
breatheinair77 chapter 42 . 8/1/2016
This was such a good chapter for build up and congrats on this story's 2 year birthday its my favourite that I've read and kept up with. Keep doing great work
LocusKek chapter 41 . 7/14/2016
It's so good to be back and read his story, a,aging as always I am very much looking forward to the next chapter
RaineyDais chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
I just realized something.
Are the books that they read based of other highly regarded rwby fics?
kaiju62 chapter 41 . 7/6/2016
This was a pretty good chapter. If anything I feel like you could have made the game and the conversation after it into its own chapter. It definitely would have been shorter but still doable I think, just extend the explanation of the game a little, give more conversation between Ruby and Weiss during the game, throw in a little bit of concern for not only Yang's concussion but her leg should still be an issue as well.

All in all I liked it, I hope that getting married was the right move for Fade and Leah. I mean young love is bright and strong but not always as solid as you think at the time. Maybe their hardship will solidify the relationship, maybe once its gone they will lose the reason to be together. All I know for sure is that I am getting way to into their story, they are side character OCs in a Freezerburn Fic haha oh well. Can't wait for the next update.
327 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »