Reviews for Hot, Cold, and Everything in Between
RealTerminal chapter 40 . 6/16/2016
Oh no, Volume 3? this can only end in tragedy.
LastOrder chapter 39 . 5/29/2016
I was actually daydreaming that Fade and Yang is Half-brother and sister. Fade's mom is actually Yang's mom.. lolx... Then when all hell really broke lose, then mama Raven will come to the rescue one way or another. ... Raven and Cinder had the lifetime rivalry, Willow, Summer, Raven, Qrow and Tai are bestfriends...

Okay.. just... please ignore me... I'm just babbling... Yeah seriously just please ignore this review... Thank You...
Planeshunter chapter 39 . 5/18/2016
Nice chapter!
I have meant to review your work for a while now, but i read on my phone, and writting is a pain...
I can't help to feel like I'm reading one if those strangely hooking mexican drama serials with this, but whithout the excessive well... Drama. It's actually making me kind if paranoid, aa I keep expecting bad things and misunderstandings to happen at every chance.
I enjoyed specially the buildup after 'daddy Schnee' ultimatun.
You might want to check what 'belittle' means, tho, I think youre using it wrong in this chapter.
Also, I think someone might have mentioned it before, but you abuse the words 'counter' and 'easily'. Even if you intend for them to be a mark of your style, I'd recommend easing a bit on them.
Cheers:
-Planeshunter
5 Coloured Walker chapter 39 . 5/18/2016
A good chapter, I look forward to more.
TheBreacher89 chapter 39 . 5/17/2016
Just caught up on this. I'll admit the car accident took me completely by surprise but I'm glad it's happened (and doesn't that sound bad?) as it truly gives Weiss the chance to step out from under her father's thumb.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
cipher111996 chapter 39 . 5/16/2016
Interesting...
LocusKek chapter 39 . 5/16/2016
I enjoyed this very much and am excited for the next chapter
kaiju62 chapter 39 . 5/16/2016
I don't know how I let this story get away from me. I thought I was totally caught up and then read today's chapter and was completely thrown off because I was actually three or four behind. But oh well, it just meant that I got to sit and read them all in a row which is always nice.

I'm really enjoying this story. You do a really nice job of balancing the sad and serious moments with lighthearted teasing and sisterly joking scenes and the like. I think you've built a pretty nice ecosystem for the characters to live in and the blend of a real world AU with the Faunus still existing is interesting. I wonder if you can play as a Faunus in their Destiny or how Faunus feel about Pokemon?

That brings me to one of my only main concerns with the story and it's a pretty small one at that. There were a few chapters in the middle there where there was an inordinate amount of focus on the video games they were playing. I really like the idea of them bonding over the games, especially Weiss finding her long lost gamer and loving Pokemon. But, I just feel like the description was a bit heavy in places. Maybe that's because I've played those particular games a million times. I don't know, it just felt out of place in the greater work.

That aside I think you're doing an awesome job here. The car crash was well handled and teh resulting hospital stay. I'm pulling for Freidrich over here!
AntonSlavik020 chapter 39 . 5/16/2016
Can't wait to see what Willow has planned. Despite the conversation not starting all that badly, I had a feeling it would go south at some point. It wouldn't be Papa Schnee if it didn't.
RealTerminal chapter 39 . 5/16/2016
A return to fluff for a while would be appreciated, I don't think I'll be able to handle another volume like the past several chapters.
TacoKing23 chapter 38 . 4/24/2016
So Weiss' family is actually pretty cool, aside from her lunatic father. That is good to know.
TacoKing23 chapter 37 . 4/24/2016
The real question now is, was this White Fang, or was it a hit put out by Douchelord Schnee?
TacoKing23 chapter 13 . 4/22/2016
"The line went dead," while not inaccurate, is kind of an ominous way to say the call was ended. Doesn't really feel right in this context.
TacoKing23 chapter 7 . 4/22/2016
Hooray, realization! Now for the part where she ends up terrified until she realizes, hey, gay is fine.

Also, I was amused how excited you were to have 80 followers on this story back when you wrote this chapter, compared to the just under 600 it had when I read it.
TacoKing23 chapter 6 . 4/22/2016
Uh oh, princess starting to catch the feels.
327 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »