Reviews for Four Nerdy Meals
Molotov chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaadorable.
chuckfanDOC chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Awesome story. I laughed so hard thinking of how willow and case sound just like my kids. Thanks for writing this.
bcpiano chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
You have done it again, knocked it right out of the park! What a great story, and done over
a number of years. I enjoyed this very much. Thanks!
guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
this was such an adorable fic! you're kinda the queen of fluff fics haha :)
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Great story to read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
This is absolutely adorable.
charahkids chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Wow, that got a few Kleenex coming my way, but that was so wonderful! I love and adore Charah with kids and this is no exception. THANK YOU! :)

PS: Don't be a stranger and post here more often! :)
wilf21 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Really cute and enjoyable. No angst needed for a good Chuck fic :)

Thank you.
2old2write chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
So nice to see your name pop up in my email. This was so sweet and fun. We all know Chuck and Sarah are going to be great parents and you've given us a glimpse of this future for them.

Not only that, but this could be a primer for young parents on how to relate to your children, how to teach them about giving to others, and about finding their children's strengths and using them to overcome their weaknesses. If you aren't a teacher, you should be!

And it's always great to see that Sarah can still surprise Chuck, that Han and Chewie are still together, and the nerd won out over all others.

Thanks for a great little chapter of goodness.
Steampunk.Chuckster chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
AWWWWWWWW! Welp. That was adorable even on the second read-through. :)
niallmccfanfic chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
An absolute joy to read. This was great fun and look forward to your next posting :)
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
I think what I love about your take on LeighLeighLa's kid characters is that it shows that Chuck and Sarah got the best gift: a loving family. For two people that had it so very hard as kids, this just warms my heart.
GCG23 chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Officially heart warmed
SpeedyTheMouse chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Great story, I had already read it on your Tumblr page. But now I have the ability to add it to my favorites. :)