Reviews for Asclepius Abides
enginerdthebard chapter 37 . 5/17/2019
I am glad I found this story! The unique perspective is so well done and you've fleshed out the original character so much it seems like he's part of cannon. Well done. I hope you are inspired to continue this journey. If not, this story was still worth the read.
DValien chapter 28 . 12/15/2018
My word, Dr Chakwas is such a cool character! One forgets, her loyalty and friendship, what it must have taken for her to make this decision for Shepard. Seeing it from her perspective brings such a refreshing take on the story. It brings the background surrounding Shepard into beautiful clarity. Respect!
Guest chapter 37 . 7/19/2018
I just found this story and spent the whole day reading through it only to find its left me hanging! NNOOOOoo! Please please please keep going on this. It’s so great and such an original POV. I love Chakwas.
Wiyonmuks chapter 37 . 4/23/2018
Will you be continuing? I love the doc’s POV
PrinceKeldar chapter 37 . 3/24/2018
Hello? This story is soo good, I hope you are going to complete it soon. I really like your Better Angels universe more than any other fanfiction, and love every story you have written in it.

I also love your Chakwas in your universe, she has become family to Shepard and Liara and love the story from her POV.
Guest chapter 37 . 3/3/2018
Please update soon Kowalski is dying here
sakitty chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
This is the kind of writing that makes endless sifting through ffnet worth it. Relatable characters, easy to follow, and solid background story beyond what the game offers.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/1/2018
You already drafted your original fics? That's impressive.
Also always felt there should be a perspective from inside the reaper coffins
Guest chapter 28 . 12/30/2017
I adore this line...

The inference of blindness was not lost on Karin, and she bridled a little even as the man continued speaking
Guest chapter 27 . 12/30/2017
Neat to get to see this scene play out.
crossingeleveng chapter 25 . 12/30/2017
Man that part with Karin seeing her dead counterpart was chilling.
and in her own near-hysterical reaction to finding her counterpart in the medbay, his body floating with that of a young woman amid a macabre constellation of blood and saline droplets. He'd succumbed to the cold as he'd sat a vigil for his patient; their fingers were still twined tightly together
jcporter1 chapter 24 . 12/28/2017
That citadel battle explained a lot that I missed on playthru.
jcporter1 chapter 20 . 12/28/2017
Man you're battle scenarios are so perfect.
jcporter1 chapter 7 . 12/19/2017
plenipotentiary
Wow!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/16/2017
Hope you have not given up on this story