Reviews for White Teeth Teens
Yali.Page chapter 4 . 2/28/2016
Curly! haha
I hope you'll continue this story, I want to know what happens next!
MYimaginationForyou chapter 4 . 1/27/2015
OMG! it's CUrly, now way... This is halrious. UPDATE SOON PLEASE
Guest chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
update please it so awesome
GalacticSoul chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
This is amazing! I can't wait to read more!
Meghan chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Please keep writing
Son of Whitebeard chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
will their be any new tenants
LeDawn chapter 4 . 9/4/2014
Now I can see why Helga was really upset it wasn't because Arnold is back because Gertie got hurt. And just assuming that Arnold and Lila was together why didn't she just ask,but then aging that not Helga will guess she will find about Lila and Gerald anyway please update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
i love your writing it some of the best please contie
Mylastfantasy10 chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Aahhhh! It's curly! I knew it! Love the story so far! Can't wait for the next update! Oh and thank you so much for addressing those two accounts! I've been trying to get them banned like crazy! What they are doing isn't right and it's starting to make me extremely angry that there could be people out there like that. Anyway, keep up the good work!
Nep2uune chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
I'm glad their was a reason for Helga's outburst. She must really care about Gertie to go off like that. Lila must of stolen Gerald from Pheobe. Now with Helga in town Lila better watch out. I'm not sure who Helga's dance partner is? Please update when you can.
Nep2uune chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Helga must of be brain washed or something. I can't believe she didn't recognize Arnold. I can't wait to see why his presence made Helga so mad. Please update when you can.
LeDawn chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
I wonder that going to go please update soon because I want to know.
LeDawn chapter 2 . 8/24/2014
One i wasn't expecting Gerald and Lila together Gerald and Phoebe yes, but never Gerald and Lila anyway I think he dating Lila to get her jealous and I wonder how Arnold and Helga will act when they see each other for the first time in a long time please updated soon I want to see the outcome.
takara410 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
Love it please more
Nep2uune chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I can't believe Gerald is with Lila? I can see Helga. But not Lila. Arnold needs to find out what happened between Gerald and Pheobe? Why don't he ask her during their study time. I sure she would want him to hear her side first. Well one good thing happened out of this accident. Arnold found out that Helga is coming home. Please update when you can.