Reviews for Fortuitous Revenge
BlueFever chapter 16 . 9/4
This was a nicely done adventure that I felt should be a "where are they now" kind of read. Loki finally getting his kids and Tony, while the team moves forward with old enemies turned acquaintances. Great job and wish you had a sequel on Tony and Loki's kids all loving together.
chocokekskrueml chapter 17 . 1/1
It was wonderful reading. Although I missed a little bit more frostiron I greatly enjoyed reading it. Keep up the good work!
ShadowsOfPenAndPaper chapter 17 . 12/31/2016
I feel absolutely no shame for blowing up your notifications with my favoriting stories. I read quickly and I enjoyed them all. (:
-ShadowsOfPenAndPaper
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 11 . 11/10/2016
Woah...I did not expect that. And YOU NEED TO ADD A TRIGGER WARNING AT THE TOP. It's too dark of a chapter ending to go without one.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 2 . 11/10/2016
This is hilarious even though I don't like the pairing! I've always found Loki's hijinks amusing.
queenlamla chapter 17 . 6/27/2016
can you write something about loki meeting dummy u and butterfingers they are practically tony's kids
BreezieBri chapter 17 . 5/14/2016
you don't know how happy I am that this has a sequel
Faiien chapter 15 . 5/13/2016
These last few chapters have been amazing. I have been happy-snickering throughout reading them! Tony's ramblings and such are just perfect. Everything is coming together, and it's like, fluffy, but not quite fluff. But it's so good. When Frigga came into play I literally exclaimed "what!?" out loud…I loved it.

Fafnir, though bribed by Frigga, was tamer than I thought he'd be. But the hobbit thing was just /gold/. (*"-; confetti feels ':,»)

Anyways, I look forward to more! -_-
kimbarn30 chapter 11 . 5/9/2016
FYI, I read a Harry potter / avengers crossover that is amazingly similar. I cannot remember author or title but drop Tony for Harry and there it is.
TapTapAlways chapter 17 . 5/6/2016
there doesn't happen to be a sequel, too? While you're at it? *Puppydog eyes*
TapTapAlways chapter 5 . 5/6/2016
I like Loki's mother in your take. Lots. And his son. His humour is great.
TapTapAlways chapter 4 . 5/6/2016
Can I see it? Can you do it in the lab? Can I analyse how it works? Oh, a boffin with their curiosity peaked... there's nothing more inspiring.
TapTapAlways chapter 3 . 5/6/2016
Boromir dies AFTER Gandalf and Frodo speaks in the cave. Any Flashbacks to that moment are very short and not enough for Tony's reflections to quite make sence, and they come within moments of Boromir's death, too.
TapTapAlways chapter 1 . 5/6/2016
Well, you get a review anyway, beause this story is nice. I am looking forward to reading the rest.
Missingwings chapter 16 . 3/14/2016
This was... about as perfect as you could get. This is exactly what I look for in stories. Character development, plenty of characters, plots and twists, and a happy ending at the end of it all. Well done! (I especially enjoyed your view of Helheim.)