Reviews for Learning to Be
Sigrid Frost chapter 26 . 10/3
A beautiful story about healing and love. I think you captured the dynamic of both the parabatai bond and the Malec relationship quite well. At the beginning I was a bit worried about the power balance in the relationship, but it turns out to be quite equal in the end, when Alec takes the lead once in a while.
FanofFsndom379 chapter 26 . 8/23
That story was just...wow. you are an amazing writer
Jean chapter 26 . 8/16
I... I.. I can’t.
Not even in the slightest bit...
Holy shit..
Just take my heart and rip it into a thousand fucking pieces.
That was so painful... and so fucking beautiful...
I still can’t.
Magnus sighed. This boy was so far in the closet, he was lost in Narnia.

Legit any story with a Narnia reference is amazing
tico18 chapter 26 . 1/5
This story is amazing3 And I don't know what else to say but to thank you from the very bottom of my heart for writing it, because I utterly adored it.
Crimsont3ar chapter 26 . 8/31/2017
Holy! I loved it! Loved the internal struggle, the character development, the relationships, and the fact that the sick SOB got what he deserved! I'm also so happy Alec is on his way to recovery, and that James has someone he can talk to... wonderfully written, read it in like 3 hrs!
elizabuglouise chapter 21 . 8/10/2017
just a question (please don't laugh) what do u mean when Alec says "I'm too tired to run" and Magnus knows that he isn't talking about the physical act of running? this story is really old so I know u probs won't even read this but if u do please answer I love this story so much!
elizabuglouise chapter 22 . 8/8/2017
I absolutely love this fanfic. I read tonnes of males ff, but I keep coming back to this one, its really great. fantastic balance of flashbacks/memories and moving on with shit. great male scenes, and the jalap ones were pretty good too.
Great work!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/7/2017
I like the problem you raised with this fic. It's eye-opening.
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 9 . 6/9/2017
Cette construction lente de leur relation est addictive. Magnus est exceptionnel. Il respecte tellement les silences, il comprend tellement ce que alec ne dit pas. Je suis en admiration. Je veux un magnus bane chez moi !
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 8 . 6/9/2017
Un ami comme jace, un frère comme lui, ça n'a pas de prix. J'adore cette conversation en demi teinte, où l'on doit lire entre les lignes. Où Jace parvient à comprendre ce que ne dit pas son parabatai. génial. Juste génial.
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 7 . 6/9/2017
Purée, on en rêvait tous de lui foutre une raclée ! Merci Jace.
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 5 . 6/9/2017
Magnus est encore un incconnu, et avoir peur au point de fuir chez un inconnu... Dieu Merci, on parle de Magnus Bane. Je me demande comment il va gérer tout ça. Mais c'est un magicien, à différent point de vue, et il fera des miracles j'y comptes bien.
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 4 . 6/9/2017
La réaction d'intertie de Alec est tellement bouleversante, à l'inverse de celle de Jace qui est une victime collatéral. D'un coup, on sent tout le poids des non dits...ça va devenir un massacre.
lovePEOPLEandCOWBOY chapter 3 . 6/9/2017
J'imagine que Magnus est l'un de tes personnages préférés, il est tellement "lui". Je l'adore ! Tes dialogues sont tellement intéressants pour leur contenus, mais aussi pour ce qu'on devine. C'est intense. Fort. Rusé. Bravo !